Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Time gives you perspective.

This is a sincere apology to you all.

I'm sorry for what I did. I bragged and I lied to cover it up, and then I trolled to irritate people. I was a bonafide flog.

China was a wonderful experience and I met a bunch of people from here who I loved talking to. It reminded of the community I so enjoyed talking to on here, years ago. I don't have as much time as I once did, but wanted to come on here to tell you all that I appreciated the good memories and hope you enjoyed mine.

And I know that some of you may still not forgive me or reply to this with anger, but I take solace in the fact I can come here and man up for my mistakes - we all make some in our lives.

I hope that someday we can do some Tequilla shots, revelling in Port Adelaide glory - after all, thats what we're actually here for. I'll bring the salt haha!

Monty

One more thing: I encourage a lot of you to re-evaluate your behaviour on here. Whatever I copped, I deserved. But there are a few people on here that definitely did not, and have since left because of "cyber-bullying". Not everyone shares the same opinions, but put yourself in someone elses shoes (perhaps someone you care about) before you want to say something nasty.
Well said mate and welcome back.

I am just disappointed that those outside of the clique will now understand the Chokito in jokes.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

just thought id say that still have butchers PI for sale if anyone knows a butch fan, feeL free to pm

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you come back for the Prots hat Chokito ?

I don't blame you.

Nope. I had time to reflect on how much of a campaigner I was during the whole saga, and it aint me. Apologies were in order. I'm not a bad bloke, and I needed to own up to my wrongdoings mate.

As for Ports hats... i dont have any connection to it, so I feel bad/dishonoirable wearing it. I only wear the elim PB sometimes, because I was at the game, but otherwise, feel unworthy to associate myself with anything pre-1997 port adelaide. Also I only moved to australia/perth in 1991, so no history for me sadly.

Nope. I had time to reflect on how much of a campaigner I was during the whole saga, and it aint me. Apologies were in order. I'm not a bad bloke, and I needed to own up to my wrongdoings mate.

As for Ports hats... i dont have any connection to it, so I feel bad/dishonoirable wearing it. I only wear the elim PB sometimes, because I was at the game, but otherwise, feel unworthy to associate myself with anything pre-1997 port adelaide. Also I only moved to australia/perth in 1991, so no history for me sadly.

It's based on something from like 1812 so by that reasoning we all miss out.o_O

I'm sorry for what I did. I bragged and I lied to cover it up, and then I trolled to irritate people. I was a bonafide flog.

China was a wonderful experience and I met a bunch of people from here who I loved talking to. It reminded of the community I so enjoyed talking to on here, years ago. I don't have as much time as I once did, but wanted to come on here to tell you all that I appreciated the good memories and hope you enjoyed mine.

And I know that some of you may still not forgive me or reply to this with anger, but I take solace in the fact I can come here and man up for my mistakes - we all make some in our lives.

I hope that someday we can do some Tequilla shots, revelling in Port Adelaide glory - after all, thats what we're actually here for. I'll bring the salt haha!

Monty

One more thing: I encourage a lot of you to re-evaluate your behaviour on here. Whatever I copped, I deserved. But there are a few people on here that definitely did not, and have since left because of "cyber-bullying". Not everyone shares the same opinions, but put yourself in someone elses shoes (perhaps someone you care about) before you want to say something nasty.

I've had to block about half a dozen idiots on here for abuse. Nasty people!

Monty

Hey mate. I'm glad you came back.
Met you once before 2014 prelim. You tweeted that you got a box of 'yes we ken' t-shirts made and hauled them from Perth so I had to get one. Should've asked for a selfie too.
At the time I thought we need more fans that were connecting other fans and building the community like that. Made me sad when you left bigfooty.

Hey mate. I'm glad you came back.
Met you once before 2014 prelim. You tweeted that you got a box of 'yes we ken' t-shirts made and hauled them from Perth so I had to get one. Should've asked for a selfie too.
At the time I thought we need more fans that were connecting other fans and building the community like that. Made me sad when you left bigfooty.

Yes! No luggage, just 500 shirts!
Thanks for the kind words mate! :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back