Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

How? Can't see where to enter my membership number anywhere during the checkout process. Maybe I am having an extra slow day...

Should be a login top right hand corner and can login with the same email and password you do with your membership

So, I want to buy a top but I am unsure of the size I need. The brick and mortar store doesn't have the size I think is the most likely. The online store has that size but won't accept exchanges if I get it wrong. Outcome = won't buy the item. The shitiest online shops these days offer free exchanges if the size is not right (or just didn't like what you bought). Not good enough.

I want a monogram crew neck, but the online store is out of stock of all sizes. Does anyone know if they're in stock at Alberton?

This one

So, I want to buy a top but I am unsure of the size I need. The brick and mortar store doesn't have the size I think is the most likely. The online store has that size but won't accept exchanges if I get it wrong. Outcome = won't buy the item. The shitiest online shops these days offer free exchanges if the size is not right (or just didn't like what you bought). Not good enough.
I was told the B&M store takes returns from the online store...

I was told the B&M store takes returns from the online store...

http://shop.portadelaidefc.com.au/returns-exchanges.htm

What is your returns policy?

Port Store is happy to accept the return of goods for a full refund within 60 days of receipt by you if a product is not of satisfactory quality i.e. faulty. Port Store will gladly assume responsibility for postage and handling costs associated with the return of faulty products.

Please choose carefully, refunds are not provided for change of mind.

Can I return or exchange my Internet purchase at a store?

At this point in time there are no physical stores in operation so unfortunately this is not possible. Other sports and department retailers are not linked with Port Store therefore you will only be able to contact our Customer Service team.

Port Store is happy to accept the return of goods for a full refund within 60 days of receipt by you if a product is not of satisfactory quality i.e. faulty. Port Store will gladly assume responsibility for postage and handling costs associated with the return of faulty products.

At this point in time there are no physical stores in operation so unfortunately this is not possible. Other sports and department retailers are not linked with Port Store therefore you will only be able to contact our Customer Service team.

Ask the B&M store, they've told me in the past I can exchange online purchases.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In store will exchange it if it's the wrong size.
Got a guernsey for Christmas from online purchase, was too big, took a printout of the invoice and they were happy to exchange it.

Why does the Port Store close before away games that are being broadcast in the bar have finished.

It just seems silly.
They obviously don't make money from it. They might get some sales but once you take away cost of goods sold, wages, overheads etc, history must show it runs at a loss on a Saturday arvo mid season. What are retail penalty rates after X o'clock?

Most people who go to watch a game at the Port Club are die hards and have probably spent plenty on merchandise for the season. Given its mid season and there isn't a huge selection of new product range there probably aren't high sales. I would expect the situation to be different at the start of the season, where a lot of people probably haven't bought any new season merchandise. The club would have a decent history of what times are profitable to stay open and what aren't.

Why does the Port Store close before away games that are being broadcast in the bar have finished.

It just seems silly.

We don't win close games so I can't see any reason you'd wait til the final siren...

PAFC - Onesie Club

PS_july1_p1.jpg

I'm hoping I don't get burned alive for this, but if anyone has a player issue/match worn version of this from the auction, and would sell or trade for it, please private message me!
I have cash and other guernseys available,
Thanks!

IMG_5420.JPG

flaming text man wow nostalgia wave yeah my nostalgia is reserved for gif text generation sites

Thirteen-year-old Alyx liked to create aesthetically pleasing documents and presentations. That meant no clip art, GIF's, or rainbow text.

Unfortunately for thirteen-year-old Alyx, his teacher had recently discovered and fallen in love with a website called 'Flaming Text'. He loved it so much, in fact, that he made it compulsory for his students to title every one of their PowerPoint slides with Flaming Text. Your theme of choice had to be animated, and you were forbidden from using the same theme on multiple slides. Doing so was considered 'boring' and 'lazy'.

If I recall correctly, the same set of rules applied to the titling of Word documents. These documents were to be printed in black and white, but it mattered not. Your titles had to be from Flaming Text and they had to be animated.

With no chance of presenting my work in a remotely professional manner, I vowed instead to make my work as entertaining and humorous as possible. On one occasion, I completely disrupted his class with the inclusion of this bad boy in a PowerPoint presentation:

giphy.gif

This has been my Flaming Text story. Thank you for reading.

Thirteen-year-old Alyx liked to create aesthetically pleasing documents and presentations. That meant no clip art, GIF's, or rainbow text.

Unfortunately for thirteen-year-old Alyx, his teacher had recently discovered and fallen in love with a website called 'Flaming Text'. He loved it so much, in fact, that he made it compulsory for his students to title every one of their PowerPoint slides with Flaming Text. Your theme of choice had to be animated, and you were forbidden from using the same theme on multiple slides. Doing so was considered 'boring' and 'lazy'.

If I recall correctly, the same set of rules applied to the titling of Word documents. These documents were to be printed in black and white, but it mattered not. Your titles had to be from Flaming Text and they had to be animated.

With no chance of presenting my work in a remotely professional manner, I vowed instead to make my work as entertaining and humorous as possible. On one occasion, I completely disrupted his class with the inclusion of this bad boy in a PowerPoint presentation:

giphy.gif

This has been my Flaming Text story. Thank you for reading.
That teacher's name... Dylan8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back