Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

It's such pointless nonsense that we have this 4th colour that nobody considers to be part of our identity in any meaningful way.

Change the silver fist in the logo to white, remove the word 'silver' from our club song, get rid of the dumb silver JLT guernsey, and be done with it.
Why not a black fist hmmm? Hmmmm?
Dat privilege/s

I'm on the grey/silver bandwagon. Own the top and been rockin it at games.

Change the silver fist in the logo to white, remove the word 'silver' from our club song, get rid of the dumb silver JLT guernsey, and be done with it.
My ears!!!!

The silver Guernsey is still our best secondary Guernsey. Looked absolutely sensational over preseason in person and on tv. We should absolutely embrace it. B, W & Silver is much more port Adelaide than B,W&Teal

My ears!!!!

The silver Guernsey is still our best secondary Guernsey. Looked absolutely sensational over preseason in person and on tv. We should absolutely embrace it. B, W & Silver is much more port Adelaide than B,W&Teal
It's not silver, its grey, and it looks crap in a night game.

wolf grey? or silver? hmmm

If our JLT ones were a little lighter I reckon it would've been better. But that shiny look of the PI's definitely do more for silver than grey for us.

carlton.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Phwoar silver

Port-Adelaide-6322700.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back