Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I cant believe the Dom Barry 3D printed model is still full price.

the way our club and South Aussie old school mentality is in general, i would be surprised if they actually discounted it/removed it from the store as soon as he was delisted. if i asked in-store why they were still being sold i would fully expect an answer involving a mysterious "they" and how "they" were supposed to "sort it out" "2 weeks ago"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Everything looks so lame next to the PB. We should consider wearing it again sometime soon.
The fact we don't use the PB guernsey as our home guernsey shows how gutless this club is..in which other league has a club got that much influence as to object to another being able to wear a specific kit

Last edited:
The fact we don't use the PB guernsey as our home guernsey shows how gutless this club is..in which other league has a club got that much influence as to object to another being able to wear a specific kit

I don’t think the club is gutless at all. The campaigners that run this competition however....

Maybe we need to take a leaf out of WC fans book, with their return the wings petition. Although the club is definitely aware of the underlying desire to wear the PBs again, would that sort of thing push them into action? Or has that sort of thing already been tried and failed?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back