Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Mangus Onfries

Club Legend
Aug 5, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
My most prized PAFC possession. I've never seen anyone wearing the same and have never seen them offered for sale since. I think it's a 59Fifty snap back but not sure. Not up with the hat lingo. Will be accompanying me to Melbourne this arvo for saturday nights game.
20170609_120505.jpg

Mode note: Part 1

Last edited by a moderator:
My most prized PAFC possession. I've never seen anyone wearing the same and have never seen them offered for sale since. I think it's a 59Fifty snap back but not sure. Not up with the hat lingo. Will be accompanying me to Melbourne this arvo for saturday nights game.
View attachment 379734

I have one. They were only available for a short time. Don't wear it as much as I should.

View attachment 379734

******* spewing I was never able to get one....

I have one. They were only available for a short time. Don't wear it as much as I should.
Ditto. I seem to wear my white on black a lot more.

View attachment 379734

That's a great looking hat and another example of teal working well in small doses. Me want!

While I acknowledge that the teal on that hat works well (and I am far from anti-teal), imagine that hat with the teal replaced with white

(Log in to remove this ad.)

While I acknowledge that the teal on that hat works well (and I am far from anti-teal), imagine that hat with the teal replaced with white

It's rough but gives you an idea.

379164_24aed12f09660eda5a734a2ada743121.jpg

I have a mint 5950 gathering dust in my wardrobe because its too boxy for my head. Ya'll just salty.

I also have a mint white on black 59fifty sitting in my cupboard because I bought it when I had short hair and it no longer fits me...will hold onto it until they become extinct and everyone's is brown and then ca$h in

Hi There
Just joined :) was wondering if anyones interested in some Showdown Player Issue guernseys from last year?
Have 3 that i want to get off my hands if anyones interested please feel free to reply
Thanks

View attachment 379734

Mode note: Part 1

My favourite hat. I wear it just about daily

Remove this Banner Ad

Back