Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Black shorts/white shorts, I don't care. The teal and black socks don't fit though. Plain black please.

black and white together always looks awesome. we should be pushing to have black and white in as many places as possible. we had McGuire calling us wearing Black, White and Silver when he tries to push our colors as Teal only. it's beautiful, more black and white is always good!!

I think they’d look awful.

The socks they wore on the weekend looked good in my opinion. Other than that plain black.
Hooped socks only look alright on teams with hooped guernsey’s.

Nah they looked stupid, they did not match the rest of the kit at all.

Sydney wear hooped socks and I think it works very well. All black isn’t an option for our clash kit, hence why we were wearing the socks with the teal band. I’d be happier with black/white or black/grey hoops to complement the guernsey better.

Nah they looked stupid, they did not match the rest of the kit at all.

Sydney wear hooped socks and I think it works very well. All black isn’t an option for our clash kit, hence why we were wearing the socks with the teal band. I’d be happier with black/white or black/grey hoops to complement the guernsey better.

All black isn’t an option? Lol.

And the socks looked good to me. Hoops suck ass.

Whether you like it or not teal is a pretty significant one of our colours. So they will put some teal somewhere. There’s none in the silver guernsey, there’s none in the shorts, so it’s hardly much to ask to have a minimal amount in the socks.

The paranoia over the colour teal on this board goes way over the top sometimes.

Whether you like it or not teal is a pretty significant one of our colours. So they will put some teal somewhere. There’s none in the silver guernsey, there’s none in the shorts, so it’s hardly much to ask to have a minimal amount in the socks.

The paranoia over the colour teal on this board goes way over the top sometimes.

It's not about hating teal, it's just that it didn't match the rest of the kit.

Looks fine with the BiB guernsey and the white away kit but looked like an afterthought with the silver/grey guernsey.

I'm not a fan of the grey guernsey but, there was more than enough teal on the guersney

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All black isn’t an option? Lol.

And the socks looked good to me. Hoops suck ass.

If it is then why do we even bother having clash socks then Mr Barr?

If you don’t like hoops then replacing the teal hoop with grey would work well too. It’s not about tealphobia, it just doesn’t go.

Collingwood wear all black socks with their away kit.

Law unto themselves. Well at least compared to us they are.

If it is then why do we even bother having clash socks then Mr Barr?

If you don’t like hoops then replacing the teal hoop with grey would work well too. It’s not about tealphobia, it just doesn’t go.

I’d happily go with two thin grey hoops around the top of the sock then, Mr Versace.

Also, Sydney’s hooped socks only look ok because of what the alternative would be - all white or all red.

No it’s because the AFL has directed us to do it, just like they did here. At home, for some reason.

View attachment 642344

Lol sorry. There was I getting all bent out of shape thinking you meant “it’s not an option” in an aesthetic, fashionista sense. My apologies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back