Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I do wish we managed our own online store. Just received an email to say they've shipped the indigenous hoodie I ordered for my grandson, which was good of them. Or at least it would be, if I hadn't received it (correctly) three weeks ago. I hope they haven't shipped a second that I'll have to try and return.

PAFC27

Premiership Player
Apr 28, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Just picked this up on the AFL store. Looks awesome.

port-adelaide-2015-woollen-scarf_40778.jpg

Anyone know if those Standard Chartered Magpies replicas have appeared yet?
Yeah, give the store a call. I ordered mine a couple of weeks ago over the phone and I think a family member picked it up for me last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope y'all ready for this ;)

PORT ADELAIDE supporters will again have the chance to get their hands on some exclusive club merchandise at the 2019 Change Room Sale.

The sale will be held in the Port Club carpark (out the front of the Port Store at Alberton) from 4 -8pm on Friday 27 September and runs for one day only.

Up for grabs will be merchandise direct from the football department including; match worn guernseys and shorts, player issued training gear, game used footballs and more!

So do you have yours already? I ordered two as soon as they were posted here but still haven’t heard anything from the club.
Yeah I do. Maybe give them a ring to check.

Let me know what the fit is like
Think it's meant to be a Christmas present from my Nan so I'll have to convince her to let me wear it early. :tearsofjoy:

Jul 31, 2005
Canberra
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

PORT ADELAIDE supporters will again have the chance to get their hands on some exclusive club merchandise at the 2019 Change Room Sale.

The sale will be held in the Port Club carpark (out the front of the Port Store at Alberton) from 4 -8pm on Friday 27 September and runs for one day only.

Up for grabs will be merchandise direct from the football department including; match worn guernseys and shorts, player issued training gear, game used footballs and more!

Being interstate, I can't make it. Can someone hold some gear for me please? :p

Oct 12, 2007
The Hills
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Being interstate, I can't make it. Can someone hold some gear for me please? :p

I'm in the state but limited by the quota.

Is anyone else going that only wants one thing?

I would like them to buy me extras so I can resell them on Ebay for profit.

Jun 12, 2012
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Yeah I do. Maybe give them a ring to check.

Think it's meant to be a Christmas present from my Nan so I'll have to convince her to let me wear it early. :tearsofjoy:

I did. FYI for anyone else interested only a small batch had come in and they all went to the first people to put in their orders. There’s another batch coming early next week though.

Alberton Proud

Norm Smith Medallist
May 24, 2012
Beachside
AFL Club
Port Adelaide

Chokito :think:

Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
LA Lakers, Anaheim Ducks, LA Rams

Awesome they are holding the Rozee and Duursma match worns for me. Apparently I got the last ones.. phew..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back