Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Awesome they are holding the Rozee and Duursma match worns for me. Apparently I got the last ones.. phew..
Hhahaha, don't start!

AwwThatsApples

Cancelled
Mar 24, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
HFL
Hey I can't find any Magpie merchandise n the Port store website, and I wanted to know in anyone knew of another source that would show the stock of Magpie merch.
I wanna get some bars, and as shocking as it sounds I've never had prison bars before.

Last edited:
Hey I can't find any Magpie merchandise n the Port store website, and I wanted to know in anyone knew of nother source that would show the stock of Magpie merch.
I wanna get some bars, and as shocking as it sounds I've never had prison bars before.
In store or call.

Hey I can't find any Magpie merchandise n the Port store website, and I wanted to know in anyone knew of nother source that would show the stock of Magpie merch.
Try the Collingwood store.

Chokito

Club Legend
Aug 28, 2014
Perth WA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Perth Wildcats
ISC site sale was ridiculous. Picked up the PA baseball jacket for $50. Unreal!

78781CA9-71D5-4C86-92BD-B6F5AF0CE8AB.png

Feb 20, 2013
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Went to the Port Store to pick up a Maggies scarf for Sunday as I can't for the life of me find mine. Completely sold out (and had been for a long time) with the 'hope' of a delivery this week to sell at the game on Sunday.

I mean, I get its technically our reserves, but this is basic merch and should always be in stock. Its not seasonal, doesn't change with sponsors etc and wouldn't cost the earth to hold stock.

David Puddy

All Australian
Aug 19, 2016
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Went to the Port Store to pick up a Maggies scarf for Sunday as I can't for the life of me find mine. Completely sold out (and had been for a long time) with the 'hope' of a delivery this week to sell at the game on Sunday.

I mean, I get its technically our reserves, but this is basic merch and should always be in stock. Its not seasonal, doesn't change with sponsors etc and wouldn't cost the earth to hold stock.

I've always found the service at the Port Store to be pretty piss poor.

No one ever has any idea when specific items are going to be delivered/if ever.

i got a simple black and white striped scarf from savers and i like it more than my maggies scarf or any power scarf for that matter... someone should just set up a stall/table on matchdays and sell black and white badgeless merch, they'd make more than most would think.....

Peter91

Debutant
Aug 4, 2019
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I've always found the service at the Port Store to be pretty piss poor.

No one ever has any idea when specific items are going to be delivered/if ever.

Agree mate, only ever once received a call back about an item out of stock that they got for me two days later, you're at the mercy of whether you get one of the decent girls who actually bothers to take your details and call you back, otherwise just forget it.

Mar 4, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I bought my son a new Guernsey for his birthday at the last home game and the guy behind the counter failed to give me a receipt. One wash and the black has washed out leaving a crappy dark green type effect.

What's my chances of returning it and exchanging?

Apr 4, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
I bought my son a new Guernsey for his birthday at the last home game and the guy behind the counter failed to give me a receipt. One wash and the black has washed out leaving a crappy dark green type effect.

I'm sure they'll exchange. I was given one for a present, and it was too big. Went and explained, they were happy to swap.

Garibaldi Red

Cancelled
Bring Back the Bars
Jul 22, 2009
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Nottingham Forest

I would’ve thought your card statement is enough proof of purchase

Last edited:
People have been lining up for the Change Room Sale since yesterday lol.

The sale doesn't start until 4pm tomorrow. Scenes.

Willsy10

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 3, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Are you guys telling me that people camp outside during the week in order to get their hand on authentic port merch?

agmsy

All Australian
Sep 28, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
People have been lining up for the Change Room Sale since yesterday lol.

The sale doesn't start until 4pm tomorrow. Scenes.

There were scenes at the actual sale, too. Some acrimony amongst those at the very head of the queue, with much angry finger pointing and scowling. The septuagenarian security guard was on high alert.

Queueing for three days is lunacy. Surely most are forgoing more in income than they're saving on merch?

Back