Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Trying to order the heritage guernsey online, but my membership discount isn't being applied. I logged in using my member number. Anyone know a way around this, beside from ringing them?

Trying to order the heritage guernsey online, but my membership discount isn't being applied. I logged in using my member number. Anyone know a way around this, beside from ringing them?
Email them and ask how to get the member discount. I'm interested to know the answer. :)

I emailed Infinite Retail, will let you know when I get a response.
Just rang the store to put my order through any way :)

Good luck with that - they're absolutely useless. Their website can't handle a UAE address to deliver stuff.
Contacted them "nothing we can do about it, sorry.."
It used to work but they've obviously changed something on their site, not the slightest bit interested in trying to resolve it.
Ended up ordering from the club itself over the phone

Hasn't worked for 18 months or more. That's the last time I tried to order online and had no luck getting the 10% discount.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Have you renewed your membership? I just did a quick test with my account, I have renewed and I get the discount applied automatically, and my daughters who hasn't renewed and doesn't get the discount applied. If you have renewed, are you sure it's the same email address?

Guernsey needs black cuffs, black collar (with black numbers) and grey socks with a black band at the top.

Cuffs and trim are such an ignored part of kit. They can absolutely transform a strip from mediocre to good or even great.

Have you renewed your membership? I just did a quick test with my account, I have renewed and I get the discount applied automatically, and my daughters who hasn't renewed and doesn't get the discount applied. If you have renewed, are you sure it's the same email address?
Yep, renewed a month or two back. Same email address I've been using for a few years.
Seems like I'm not the only one having issues *shrugs*

someone buy all the damn chad socks so people stop bringing it up !!!
They keep re-stocking it because he's a highly marketable player.

Didn't Matt Richardson say they would continue to order more prison bars guernseys if they ran out? Went in to order four, was told they didn't have some sizes available but to order the adult ones on the website. Ended up just preordering a couple for little ones I've converted.

Why would staff (manager/ Chotiko's minion) direct people away from the club? I asked if there would be another run of them and again was just told to go to the online store. I'm not in a rush and would have been fine with waiting, it's a long time until round 1.

I renewed this week but it's disappointing another part of the club isn't working like it should.

Ordered prison bar ages ago with a polo. Polo in the mail today without the guernsey!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That’s because the prison bars is a pre-order, so haven’t been produced yet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back