Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

s-l500.jpg

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the recent Port Store sale.

Ordered about 10 items including 2 pairs of socks.

I got the socks in the mail but the rest hasn't even been dispatched.

I sent them an email querying but haven't recieved a reply.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Online store isn’t the club. It’s Infinite Retail based in Melbourne. Notoriously s**t

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got an old style curly monogram new era cap for $5 (plus another five for postage) in that last runout sale

Was the only think I could find that was my size, didn't have the old rectangle fist logo, or wasn't Chad & Paddy socks

I got that hat and a PA monogram vest for $35 shipped. Pretty chuffed, although it hasn't arrived yet either.

Is the store selling the PA warm up tops and do they do printing with player names? I've indocrinated my Manc housemate to the Ports and he's smitten with Z Butters, I'd like to get him a shirt. Gotta use this voucher (which I hope can be redeemed over the phone) and I have enough Port sh*t.

They had a full range of sizes in warm up tops when I was in there the other day, unsure about printing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I ordered a bunch of stuff from the recent Port Store sale.

Ordered about 10 items including 2 pairs of socks.

I got the socks in the mail but the rest hasn't even been dispatched.

I sent them an email querying but haven't recieved a reply.

So did I last Friday ordered a few items then later ordered more got slugged 2 delivery fees but was expecting to see it last wk hopefully earlier this wk.

Bogan as !

Particularly like the personalised example :oops:

Bogan as !

I'm gonna get one of those for the next rodeo!

Bogan as !

Did they put this out now or at end of May when you really wanted them to stay warm??

Maybe they need to do a lumberjack range and put Charlie in a few pictures. Reckon he looks like an old style axe man.

So finally got a VPN and now can access the Port Store.. strike one is it hasn't been accessible internationally (or from Europe anyway) for the better part of a year.

CARN^CARN WHAT HAPPEN PORT STORE

1599161563324.png 1599161603440.png
1599161666041.png

So finally got a VPN and now can access the Port Store.. strike one is it hasn't been accessible internationally (or from Europe anyway) for the better part of a year.

CARN^CARN WHAT HAPPEN PORT STORE

View attachment 952707View attachment 952708
View attachment 952709

Have always been able to access the online store here in Dubai but had issues with the site recognising the UAE as a valid address to post stuff to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Have always been able to access the online store here in Dubai but had issues with the site recognising the UAE as a valid address to post stuff to.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
No chance of me having this issue right now with what's currently in stock..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back