Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

I regret to inform this thread that the online shop has resumed selling 1820 botch jobs.

Untitled.png

Untitled1.png

The site has been terrible this year. There's barely been anything in the way of new logo/monogram merch on the site and when it has finally been listed at the end of the season it's the stuff that was supposed to be pulled. I know everythings been rooted by Covid and our resources are strained but I hope the myriad of issues with the online shop are rectified. Maybe they should look into bringing it back in house.

I regret to inform this thread that the online shop has resumed selling 1820 botch jobs.

View attachment 958736

View attachment 958737

The site has been terrible this year. There's barely been anything in the way of new logo/monogram merch on the site and when it has finally been listed at the end of the season it's the stuff that was supposed to be pulled. I know everythings been rooted by Covid and our resources are strained but I hope the myriad of issues with the online shop are rectified. Maybe they should look into bringing it back in house.
The algorithm probably told them they were very popular!

The algorithm probably told them they were very popular!
Hah. I really do wonder whos responsible for the stuff on the site. There's an image on the home page touting the 2020 range and all of the caps have the old monogram on them. Feels a bit disingenuous selling outdated merchandise at full price.

Prison Bar jumpers were the hottest merch item in the whole AFL and it's not even on the online store.

Feels like Eddie/AFL are messing with our revenue streams.
I'd er away from conspiracy and just go with general form with the online shop. It's never been good but the incompetence has hit another gear this year.

Hah. I really do wonder whos responsible for the stuff on the site. There's an image on the home page touting the 2020 range and all of the caps have the old monogram on them. Feels a bit disingenuous selling outdated merchandise at full price.
They were selling hats (including this seasons stuff) for $5 last week. I bought a load of PA hats and beanies with the new logo.

View attachment 958736

View attachment 958737

Would definitely cop for the lols but not at that price farken.
If they do an in-store discount like that $5 one they had recently, would someone be able to get me one and post it over to Vic for me? Will cover costs of course.

I'd er away from conspiracy and just go with general form with the online shop. It's never been good but the incompetence has hit another gear this year.
How hard is it to add it? It's the crown jewel merch item of the AFL, yet somehow we need more Paddy Ryder and Chad Wingard socks.

Add in the club moving away from ISC as the apparel manufacturer.

None of our ISC stuff is available from the manufacturers store this year.

They were selling hats (including this seasons stuff) for $5 last week. I bought a load of PA hats and beanies with the new logo.
On the online shop yeah? I got one of those heritage monogram hats for a fiver too. Still waiting for it to arrive to the Plague City. I thought that was to clear the stock but they seem to have gone back to selling these old items at full price.

On the online shop yeah? I got one of those heritage monogram hats for a fiver too. Still waiting for it to arrive to the Plague City. I thought that was to clear the stock but they seem to have gone back to selling these old items at full price.
Yes, all mine came within a few days.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah I'm not paying $250 if I don't know whose guernsey I'm getting. If I ended up with Sutcliffe it would break me.
Same here. Also, many of the guernsey's on offer are not very appealing to me: pre-season, clash, blue hoops and aboriginal (which I don't really like this season).

Same here. Also, the guernsey's on offer are not very appealing to me: pre-season, clash, blue hoops and aboriginal (which I don't really like this season).

What happened to the blue hoops? I forgot all about that one, though I never liked the idea anyway.

I'd kill for a clash longie and it'd have to be a big lad like Westy, Dixon, Slyce etc for it to fit me. That being said I cant make a $250 punt on snagging one on pure chance :/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back