Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

What's with all the teal gear again?

Sent from my SM-G986B using Tapatalk
Do you mean teal, green or pale blue?
Port Adelaide Wristbands
Port Adelaide Infant Scarf

Read closely. It shouldn't say Port Power.
Why is that?

I heard and saw "Port Power" used around 100 times during the last 2 weeks in the media. Why do you reckon Google's blurb would be different? The Port Store doesnt use it anywhere. If we supplied that blub to them, then I would imagine it was sometime ago back in the noughties.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why is that?

I heard and saw "Port Power" used around 100 times during the last 2 weeks in the media. Why do you reckon Google's blurb would be different? The Port Store doesnt use it anywhere. If we supplied that blub to them, then I would imagine it was sometime ago back in the noughties.
I reckon that line is new. We have new people running the website don't we?

The website is one thing, the Google blurb is another. It could have been there for ages as far as I know.
That 'blurb' was automatically scraped by google from either the content of the webpage or a manually entered meta description. Based on the way it's written, it's almost certainly the latter. I can't conceive that this meta description was entered 15+ years ago.

Last edited:
Looking for a long sleeve gurnsey for a 4 year old.
First preference prison bars
Second preference 2020 logo
Third preference BiB

Is it even possible? Can't find anywhere online....!!!

Anyone been in the store recently?

Am looking for one of those monogram training singlets, assuming they are good for running
The store at Alberton is actually well stocked. I was there last Saturday and I bought a Magpier woolly guernsey that I've been after for ages and I didn't even know they had in stock. I saw a few of the monogram training guernseys, I think a few were PI too.

Just looked at the online store as I normally buy one or 2 items just prior to the season.
Right now there is absolutely nothing there that I would spend my money on.
I know we have changed over from ISC but to have nothing new available yet is pretty disappointing.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back