Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

4TnH5Jn.png

it never ends

I haven't actually thought about this much, but I don't think i've bought any PAFC merch for atleast three years. Last thing I bought was probably a training singlet and or a monogram NE.

Have they released a members scarf yet for this season?

My favourites have been 2013 and 2018 but I'm keeping my fingers crossed the club goes for something a bit more black and white

Macron should make and release a PBs kit even if we're fully barred from wearing them. It's leaving money on the table otherwise

Although....

Judging by the size of the chevrons we could end up with prison bars that look like this.

half-and-half-nike-juventus-2005-anti-racism-kit (3).jpg

Why does the white guernsey exist? The pre season guernsey that we didn't actually wear in the pre season?

My guess is two things. Firstly we played the Crows who decided that they wouldn't give their home jumper out in pre-season matches so its 'earned' in the season regular, played in their yellow jumper so yellow v white wouldn't have worked. Secondly, it seemed the majority of our boys were wearing retail versions (hence the iron on numbers and KFC logos) so we probably didnt have the full set in anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why does the white guernsey exist? The pre season guernsey that we didn't actually wear in the pre season?

because it seems as though prototype play issue Guernsey’s gets sold at mystery sales for $500 a pop and the general populus eat them up 🥴

for an organization that seems to be so money hungry, it is apparent that they would rather have white guernseys over prison bars

Does anyone know if Port are bringing back the Port Magpies onesie's in our heritage magenta?

1615864136514.png

Mine is getting old and the magenta looking more pink these days.

Although....

Judging by the size of the chevrons we could end up with prison bars that look like this.

View attachment 1074786

Highkey why are they so big though? Like a frog slowly boiling in a pot, this is increasingly bothering me with each passing week.

Highkey why are they so big though? Like a frog slowly boiling in a pot, this is increasingly bothering me with each passing week.

I know right.

I’m guessing Macron designers had a discussion that went something like this...

“wea makea porda adelaidea a foodya jumpers Nowa”

“yesa”

Thisa porda adelaidea froma australie noa?”

“yesa”

“theysa thea biga boysa”

“yesa”

“thena wea makea everythinga biga”

“yesa”

“biga vea likea thisa churchilla makea fora the victorya”

“yesa”

“buta upsidea downa becausea downa undera yesa?”

“hea hea hea”

I know right.

I’m guessing Macron designers had a discussion that went something like this...

“wea makea porda adelaidea a foodya jumpers Nowa”

“yesa”

Thisa porda adelaidea froma australie noa?”

“yesa”

“theysa thea biga boysa”

“yesa”

“thena wea makea everythinga biga”

“yesa”

“biga vea likea thisa churchilla makea fora the victorya”

“yesa”

“buta upsidea downa becausea downa undera yesa?”

“hea hea hea”