Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought a Peter Walsh PI at that one, probably worth something now

I got a Troy Chaplin & Elijah Ware heritage round guernsey + a Thomilf teal training guernsey.

This thread took a strange turn long before the events of the last few days. It took a strange turn when a guy who refers to himself in the third person started posting pictures of himself wearing every item of Port Adelaide merchandise he bought, and egged on by 90% of the board.

and egged on by 90% of the board

This is a point that needs to be acknowledged.

From his perspective, he probably felt that people here would be happy to share in the common interest of a PAFC merch haul.

This is a point that needs to be acknowledged.

From his perspective, he probably felt that people here would be happy to share in the common interest of a PAFC merch haul.

Give a "millennial" a phone and copious selfies will ensue.

Yep, years of being a nice person on here to all of you and its all good, but one incident and "true colours come out" that you "knew all along", hey? F you guys, I owe you nothing. You turned me into this in one day, which I never was for years before - have a think about that.
Did you expect me not to defend myself or fight back when you all gang up on me?
I'll antagonise/troll if it makes any of you feel what you made me feel.

Did I do something that wasnt strictly fair? To an extent. I admit that. But my crimes were asking a question (I never expected to get preferrential treatment) and bragging about it (yeah when I get excited, I want people to share in my joy - you all know that).
None of you can tell me that you have never done anything like that in your lives. And if you do, you're a liar.

And Perhaps it was good karma that actually lead to me being successful in having a long sleeve put aside for me, after everything I've done for supporters in the past? Yet, I'm worse than the people picking up 10 for ebay resale? Cos thats what it feels like.

Were you all still salty? Yes you were. And you were entitled to be. Burning me at the stake was fine, yet me retaliating is not? Thats pretty rich when its a bunch of you ganging up on one.

The sale was a bit of a debacle, but I am not the reason you missed out. Next time put more effort in and go out of your way. Make calls, ask questions, line up earlier etc
Then get the reward. Thats for anything in life. And With that said, I dont feel like putting in any more effort on here.

To those who sent me messages of support, Thank you. To those who wrote me and told me that everyone makes mistakes or everyone takes opportunities if they present themselves, Thank you. And to those who defended me, but with constructive criticism, thank you.

It was a fun ride til recently - and i'll still remember the good times.
Up the Power and down with the haters.

Chokito out.

Don't let the Port Store roller shutter door hit your butt on the way out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This thread took a strange turn long before the events of the last few days. It took a strange turn when a guy who refers to himself in the third person started posting pictures of himself wearing every item of Port Adelaide merchandise he bought, and egged on by 90% of the board.

I was wondering if anyone else felt that way.

a

any pics?

I dont have the Ware one anymore as i swapped it with someone. But this is a photo from a few years ago, the chaps and milf guernseys are in the top corners

e6b9e02bf37dd660cc52e6d70d3c52a0.jpg

I dont have the Ware one anymore as i swapped it with someone. But this is a photo from a few years ago, the chaps and milf guernseys are in the top corners

What is that abomination bottom left?

What is that abomination bottom left?

That is the supporter made guernsey that we wore in 2 games in 2009 which saw us change to that guernsey on a permanent basis.

What era is the prison bar?

The original bib, designed by a school kid. I have one too. That's where the current jumper came from.

Really? I have absolutely no recollection of there ever being the logo beneath the chevrons. Guess it was only for a few games.

Really? I have absolutely no recollection of there ever being the logo beneath the chevrons. Guess it was only for a few games.

Lucy Burford would be rolling in her I guess Year 9 class hammock these days

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back