Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing wrong with a bit of colour experimentation on that sort of merch. Plenty of sporting teams do it.
I'm more upset about the women = pink shite than switching up the colours. Our brand isn't big enough to mass produce a bunch of different coloured hats like LA or NY but can't hurt to have a couple I guess.

I'm more upset about the women = pink shite than switching up the colours. Our brand isn't big enough to mass produce a bunch of different coloured hats like LA or NY but can't hurt to have a couple I guess.

Every US sports team sells their merch in different flavours, from the NY Yankees to the Denver Nuggets. Especially hats. I don't see why we can't do the same.

The gendered colour thing is a whole other issue, but if you like it then wear it. Simples.

Cool looking hat, black and pink is a great looking combo.

It reminds me of Palermo, who use these colours to symbolize the ups and downs of sport and life, the sad (black) and the sweet (pink).

Plus pink is one of our heritage colours. ;)
S/O to Palermo. Great kits.

I reckon I've said this before but if we ever venture into the whole breast cancer awareness thing like the NFL do I'd love to see us do a home guernsey where we replace the teal chevron with pink. It'd look so sweet.

I'd even go the full Sicilian with a pink guernsey (black/white chevs, black collar/cuffs) over black shorts and socks.

Edit: Like this.

images.jpg

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Someone said ages ago they wouldn't be getting any more NE hats in. Ohh well. Good news then!

I think there was doubt over whether we would get anymore PA logo hats in, as all the new ones have had the Power logo of late.

But now this pink one has bobbed up, probably to help with our transition to the Seamen. ;)

images.jpg

My missus will love that hat. Pink and black is an awesome combo. Is that in the pearstore now?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

My missus will love that hat. Pink and black is an awesome combo. Is that in the pearstore now?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
Yes. Was in there today to use a renault voucher. Got a black on black PA cap, but those pink ones look good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back