Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unbelievable, the best item at end of year clearance isn't only available in Chris Farley sizes. Did I wake up in a bizarro world?

View attachment 297178

Anyone who isn't old enough to sport an extreme beer gut should get after this
Dropped into the Port Store on the way home these arvo and bought one of this in size L.

I took a selfie of me in front of the New Era cap stand to stick it up all you less fortunate campaigners

pafc_ne_hats.jpg

Last edited:
Dropped into the Port Store on the way home these arvo and bought one of this in size L.

I took a selfie of me in front of the New Era cap stand to stick it up all you less fortunate campaigners

View attachment 297432
Liberal use of the word selfie

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have to hand it to you lot, i have never read 20 pages of a thread and been so thoroughly entertained. The fact the random Youtube mix I clicked on had me listening to Go West by the pet shop boys when i read Chokito's first comment about Dixon's LS made it oh so much better.

Also, there is nothing wrong with my musical taste.

I have to hand it to you lot, i have never read 20 pages of a thread and been so thoroughly entertained. The fact the random Youtube mix I clicked on had me listening to Go West by the pet shop boys when i read Chokito's first comment about Dixon's LS made it oh so much better.

Also, there is nothing wrong with my musical taste.

Yes htere is

File under 'guilty pleasure', but I love the start of Pet Shop Boys 'West End Girls'. The synth at the start is awesome.

Haha! Me too.

Ibkm5Wu.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back