Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I see the afl have released team jumpers with.....

Negan and lucille on it.

When the pafc one comes i am going to buy 7 of them for everyday of the week.

There's a place in the US that does custom New Era 59Fifty caps that you can put your own logo on that delivers to Australia. $31.45 US per cap - so $44 delivered. I know this because I was looking at doing something similar for my business as a promotion.

The minimum order is 18. All we need is a universally accepted design (front, back, and right side logo (left side is the New Era logo)) and high res versions of the logos themselves, plus sizes...and it can be done easily. Maybe do it through the BigFooty Sponsorship account or something if Macca can be bothered.

Here's the site: http://topitoffhatco.com/

There's a place in the US that does custom New Era 59Fifty caps that you can put your own logo on that delivers to Australia. $31.45 US per cap - so $44 delivered. I know this because I was looking at doing something similar for my business as a promotion.

The minimum order is 18. All we need is a universally accepted design (front, back, and right side logo (left side is the New Era logo)) and high res versions of the logos themselves, plus sizes...and it can be done easily. Maybe do it through the BigFooty Sponsorship account or something if Macca can be bothered.

Here's the site: http://topitoffhatco.com/

In for Ports cap.

Thoughts on the white stitching?
d7db13e9187731aba522a1ff3d1912ea.jpg

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All black, standard (not diamond) stitching, optic white New Era logo, optic white PA style logo on the right, 1870 on the back, Ports on the front.

Glorious.

I'd be in for a Ports hat. Might even get one for the Son-In-Law but he finds it hard to get a hat that fits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back