Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A white or light grey cap with black brim and monogram would look superb.
Grey with "ports" would look amazing. Like the idea of white but would be a campaigner to keep clean. Whatever you guys do I'd be in.

153fef3222438b349c78ef8c0297f39d.jpg

These would be cool for summer. Mesh back

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Does this come with a little propeller on the top?
Could be handy for when you need to liftoff from AO during one of the teams' poor performances.

There's a place in the US that does custom New Era 59Fifty caps that you can put your own logo on that delivers to Australia. $31.45 US per cap - so $44 delivered. I know this because I was looking at doing something similar for my business as a promotion.

The minimum order is 18. All we need is a universally accepted design (front, back, and right side logo (left side is the New Era logo)) and high res versions of the logos themselves, plus sizes...and it can be done easily. Maybe do it through the BigFooty Sponsorship account or something if Macca can be bothered.

Here's the site: http://topitoffhatco.com/
They are only licensed to do official sports teams, so it may be tough to do without the clubs approval (I mean, I guess you can just lie or say it's a different Port)

They are only licensed to do official sports teams, so it may be tough to do without the clubs approval (I mean, I guess you can just lie or say it's a different Port)

Pretty sure after 50 years any copyright lapses and becomes public domain so using the 1912 Ports logo will be fine.

The PA bit on the side might be an issue since it's copyrighted by New Era but I doubt they'll care since it's on their cap anyways.

I'm pretty sure Ford contacted the club when the whole 'Yes We Ken' debacle was happening and they said they were fine with people making up their own stuff as long as they didn't make money from it and it wasn't put into 'commercial production' or something of the sort.

You're an ambassador Matt -why don't you do us all a solid and ask the club? :D

Pretty sure after 50 years any copyright lapses and becomes public domain so using the 1912 Ports logo will be fine.

That's only if the rights holder is no longer alive/operating.

Port would still have a claim on that mark, both technically and ethically.

You've already got the best Port hat that will ever exist.

Edit: I'm in for the Ports cap too.

Lol that hat legit got covered in dog hair after my dog sat on it. I'm not even sure where it is now. I've been packing to move so it's gone missing for the minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back