Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just wondering if there's anything other than the port store to have a look at for either merch or some nice port pieces for the den in port Adelaide or surrounding suburbs? Always pop in to alberton but thought I'd see if anyone has some hidden gems.

I'm coming across this weekend for the game, have been saving for this and now it's time to break the piggy bank for some spending!!

Just wondering if there's anything other than the port store to have a look at for either merch or some nice port pieces for the den in port Adelaide or surrounding suburbs? Always pop in to alberton but thought I'd see if anyone has some hidden gems.

I'm coming across this weekend for the game, have been saving for this and now it's time to break the piggy bank for some spending!!
K-Mart :p

Seriously though there is nothing. There used to be an AFL Store in King William Street in the city but that closed some time ago and even then it didn't stock much more than K-Mart level AFL merch. Rebel or Amart Sports in the city are other places to try and do have some guernseys. A friend of mine picked up a 2016 indigenous guernsey at Amart Sports in the city early this year and they priced matched the Port Store clearance sale price.

Avoid the shops in the port with the obvious knockoffs, unless you want to have a laugh & ask them how much $$ makes its way back to the club:p

Stick to the Port Store, they have the best of items.
When they're in stock!!

What have they brought out?
Not sure how to get the pics from instagram on here on my PC, but tshirt, guernsey, neck pillow and lanyardy looking thing and a bumper sticker it looks like.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Enjoyed my visit to the port store today, lots of stuff in there that you can't get online so highly recommend any fellow interstate people to stick their head in if they get the chance.

But be warned, it's easy to let the budget blow out!

If only we could fix the Renault logo the same way

View attachment 367988
I don't like the box around the name Renault. I wish we got rid of the Power logo in the guernsey. Unnecessary clutter in my opinion. Then maybe we could work something better for the Renault logo.

I don't like the box around the name Renault. I wish we got rid of the Power logo in the guernsey. Unnecessary clutter in my opinion. Then maybe we could work something better for the Renault logo.

Yes I agree I have like 0 photoshop skills though.

But it is what it is, sure it could look nicer, but so be it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back