Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We' finally appear to have all but banished the teal4life v8 supercar style hats with a buckle adjuster from the club shop and people are nitpicking over a quality PA SnapBack versus 59fifty. Strewth.

Speaking of, check out this beauty that I spotted on eBay last night.

Floating fist, wavy teal lightning and Blade Runner font. What more could you want?!

#fubufubar

IMG_5339.JPG
IMG_5340.JPG

I demand a Ports fedora, so I can tip m'lady while tipping m'Ports.

Close enough?

344954_b899e1d938dd62fe67fd2492c6b13c4a.png

Ports Pork Pie Hat for those (like me) who just don't look right in a 59fiddy

View attachment 345522

if my only choices are snapbacks or not wearing a PAFC hat - then im afraid ill just rock my Az Cardinals, or Phoenix Suns black on black 59fifty's to games in the future

death to the snapback!

maybe I can get old mate to hold some of the last 59fifty's behind the counter for me #salty
x2 pre-fitted caps I bought Chi White Sox & Oakland Raiders 59Fifty's online for myself from the US, and they cost a fortune but it was worth it and I aint going back to the cheap garbage snapbacks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Love the brim on this.
I grabbed one of these earlier in the year when I was at the store grabbing a spare black/white 59fifty before they disappear.

My first 9fifty. They are a decent substitute for the 59fifty.

Even if that does make me a fuccboi apparently.

Love the brim on this.
I grabbed one of these earlier in the year when I was at the store grabbing a spare black/white 59fifty before they disappear.

My first 9fifty. They are a decent substitute for the 59fifty.

Even if that does make me a fuccboi apparently.

It's a good hat in its own right. I'd happily wear the 9fifty even if the 59fifty was still in production.

I have a San Antonio Spurs snapback which is very similar in colours to that and it's my go-to cap at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back