Mega Thread The Port Store Mega Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

We' finally appear to have all but banished the teal4life v8 supercar style hats with a buckle adjuster from the club shop and people are nitpicking over a quality PA SnapBack versus 59fifty. Strewth.
A teal snapback, good idea!

Close enough?

344954_b899e1d938dd62fe67fd2492c6b13c4a.png

I would wear this. At 52 I don't think I could pull off wearing a 59fifty.

You mean you don't :eek:
As a kid I'd always be wearing a hat.

This changed around my teenage years

I've got a 97 Po'Power fist one with a teal brim that's falling apart

And about 7 caps that have been given to me with various randomly selected company logos of say software and/or concrete pipe manufacturers.

Nonsense. Go for the Judge Hardcastle look, seated slightly above the head and slightly tilted.

2yngpy1.jpg

That's the third time in a week I've heard this show being referenced.
Is there some remake in the works I haven't heard about.

As a kid I'd always be wearing a hat.

This changed around my teenage years

I've got a 97 Po'Power fist one with a teal brim that's falling apart

And about 7 caps that have been given to me with various randomly selected company logos of say software and/or concrete pipe manufacturers.
As a kid I rarely wore a hat. As a teenager and my early adult years I didn't wear a hat often enough. I have since suffered the consequences and now when outdoors wear a hat more often than not.

I have a big collection of Ports caps plus numerous other caps and hats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That's the third time in a week I've heard this show being referenced.
Is there some remake in the works I haven't heard about.

This would not surprise me in the slightest.

Off hat topic slightly, saw someone selling a Limited edition 'Port Power' watch. Only a few hundred made I think it said and it was number '000'. Although would have thought it would start at 001? Anyway, some lovely 'Port Power' goodness for $350.

There is a dude who enters through the East gate who would be in his 70s and wears a classic white on black PA 59fifty and it looks execellent on him just like it would on literally everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back