The positive Neil Craig thread

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
The Neil Craig Challenge! The positive versus the negative!

This is in response to threads like home truths and Neil Craigs future. These threads are trying to have a debate about the positive a negative aspects with Neil Craig. From what I can see, both barely made it to their second page before they broke down into slanging matches.

In one of the threads it was asked where are the people that support craig, why don’t they post on here? There is a number of people on here who do support him to various extents from what I’ve seen, however, as is common in western society, the negative people are more vocal. Its an aspect of human nature, those that are happy or satisfied see less need for change because they like things the way the are, those that aren’t happy do see the need and try to enact that by expressing their disenchantment in language and via other means sometimes.

What I am going to do then is put up two other threads. There are rules to these threads. The rules are the same for each thread. There will be one positive Neil Craig thread, there will be one negative Neil Craig thread.

The first rule is that you are not supposed to post information in the thread that does not belong to it. That is only post positive supportive craig info in the positive thread and only post negative craig info in the negative thread.

Second rule is that no post should refer to anything in the other thread. Obviously there is nothing to stop you reading either thread, however if you see something, in the negative thread say, that you disagree with and it gives you an idea for something else you find positive, then post that info in the positive thread, but make no mention and as least obvious as possible that you were responding to a post.

Third and final rule is that you should avoid referring to anything previously written in the thread, you may be responding to something but just don’t let anyone know that this is the case – by quoting them

Carmo

Norm Smith Medallist
Apr 15, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
A couple of quick comments -
Well, I can't believe it but he's still attempting to get a bunch of absolute beginner kids to try and play a premiership winning game style and theyre not letting up. He's got some nuts that bloke. Well I imagine its not just him but the whole playing group all signing up for it. That's the way they are down in crowland.

On the flip side, this is going to develop our kids...........fast! There'd be no other system going around that will do it as quick. Its great to see heaps of the kids and recently peripheral (due to injury) getting a go as well. Hopefully talia gets a call up this week. Hopefully riley gets a go soon. Love that theyre all getting a taste. Love that he's given them all the responsibility of doing what goodwin, mcleod etc used to do. None bar Thommo can do it yet but they'll get there.

Keep backing yourselves in, I'll keep supporting no matter what.....go crows!

Back