(Log in to remove this ad.)

Neese

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Thread starter #478
yep I can't wait to see Schumacher get a go and the rest of the new recruits. How are Charlie, Harry and Mitch going to go together? Plus a fully fit SPS is going to be fun to watch. More games into the midfield and players getting more games into them. A better fitness regime and we will see good improvements.

There is much to be excited about imo.

jooce8891

All Australian
AFL Club
Carlton
yep I can't wait to see Schumacher get a go and the rest of the new recruits. How are Charlie, Harry and Mitch going to go together? Plus a fully fit SPS is going to be fun to watch. More games into the midfield and players getting more games into them. A better fitness regime and we will see good improvements.

There is much to be excited about imo.
schumacher is the one im looking forward to nearly the most, could be another diamond in the rough like williamson.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedFury

Club Legend
AFL Club
Carlton
Sammy Walsh to win Rising Star playing as a defender.
Nope, wherever he plays, it will be spun as the easiest and least important position compared to his competitors for the award. See Cripps and Curnow.

Oops - positive thread :)

The mature players we have brought in this year like McGovern, Newman, Bugg, Fasolo are light years ahead of what we had last season. Good chance they all play lots of games.

Neese

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Thread starter #497
Saw Doc in the coffee shop this morning chatting to some of the lads. He's got his head still held high. So should we.
He's a quality bloke and this will further his coaching abilities. I have no doubt he will come back as a player but in worst case scenario he will make a great back line coach.

Top Bottom