Toast The Positive thread: now with 2020 vision

Remove this Banner Ad

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
yep I can't wait to see Schumacher get a go and the rest of the new recruits. How are Charlie, Harry and Mitch going to go together? Plus a fully fit SPS is going to be fun to watch. More games into the midfield and players getting more games into them. A better fitness regime and we will see good improvements.

There is much to be excited about imo.

Jun 19, 2018
frankston station
AFL Club
Carlton
yep I can't wait to see Schumacher get a go and the rest of the new recruits. How are Charlie, Harry and Mitch going to go together? Plus a fully fit SPS is going to be fun to watch. More games into the midfield and players getting more games into them. A better fitness regime and we will see good improvements.

There is much to be excited about imo.
schumacher is the one im looking forward to nearly the most, could be another diamond in the rough like williamson.

Feb 8, 2012
Publican Baghdad Ritz
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Baghdad Bombers
I bumped it because there are things that should be celebrated that get lost when something bad happens.
I wanna say it was a perfect bump Neesey:thumbsu: there is more than enough doom and gloom around at the moment. :mad:

Nice hip and shoulder;):thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

RedFury

Premiership Player
Jul 12, 2010
AFL Club
Carlton
Sammy Walsh to win Rising Star playing as a defender.

Nope, wherever he plays, it will be spun as the easiest and least important position compared to his competitors for the award. See Cripps and Curnow.

Oops - positive thread :)

The mature players we have brought in this year like McGovern, Newman, Bugg, Fasolo are light years ahead of what we had last season. Good chance they all play lots of games.

Dec 29, 2008
Adelaide
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Norwood
Saw Doc in the coffee shop this morning chatting to some of the lads. He's got his head still held high. So should we.

He's a quality bloke and this will further his coaching abilities. I have no doubt he will come back as a player but in worst case scenario he will make a great back line coach.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back