The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

LOL I live in QLD. Chance of that happening at work/home is 0% 52 weeks of the year. No one cares (Bigfooty is my only outlet for AFL chat/discussion).

Yeah well your team sucks!

LOL I live in QLD. Chance of that happening at work/home is 0% 52 weeks of the year. No one cares (Bigfooty is my only outlet for AFL chat/discussion).

I work in an organisation with 4000 people. There is one other Lions member that I interact with quite a lot and a really rabid Richmond bloke that relocated from Melbourne a couple of years ago that I sometimes bump into. That's all the AFL chat I've ever found at work. Even at my kids' junior AFL club there are only limited people who are genuinely into AFL.

I work in an organisation with 4000 people. There is one other Lions member that I interact with quite a lot and a really rabid Richmond bloke that relocated from Melbourne a couple of years ago that I sometimes bump into. That's all the AFL chat I've ever found at work. Even at my kids' junior AFL club there are only limited people who are genuinely into AFL.

Keep fighting the good fight my friend.

Alright I'll do it.

Archie Smith.

3 years developing in the NEAFL after being a gun baller, great attitude ... shows up the rest on AFL debut.

A long way to go still, but I think he's earned a permanent elevation.
Agree completely. His defensive pressure early on was pretty awesome. I saw glimpses of Mumford and shades of Nic Nat. A couple more years of fitness which imo is the only thing he needs so he can get to more contests go around the ground and take more marks etc. we have a player on our hands and the thought of a Mumford cross Nic nat is truly a game changing combination. Let's hope he keeps up the trajectory he's currently showing!

Agree completely. His defensive pressure early on was pretty awesome. I saw glimpses of Mumford and shades of Nic Nat. A couple more years of fitness which imo is the only thing he needs so he can get to more contests go around the ground and take more marks etc. we have a player on our hands and the thought of a Mumford cross Nic nat is truly a game changing combination. Let's hope he keeps up the trajectory he's currently showing!

Yeah - more size, more contests, better tank and probably keeping his feet a bit more.

He loves the contact - I think he said once that's one thing he likes better than basketball.

Cool thing is that he's not 18.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alright I'll do it.

Archie Smith.

3 years developing in the NEAFL after being a gun baller, great attitude ... shows up the rest on AFL debut.

Good to see one of our players actually come up from bush level and perform really well :thumbsu:

Only his first game but gee there is a lot to work with :cool:

Yeah - more size, more contests, better tank and probably keeping his feet a bit more.

He loves the contact - I think he said once that's one thing he likes better than basketball.

Cool thing is that he's not 18.

The way he hit that first ruck contest was impressive and he kept it up and showed some toughness with the heavily strapped shoulder too.

Alright I'll do it.

Archie Smith.

Agree absolutely loved his debut.. 17 CP is not bad too.. how does a Martin Smith combo look though?

Positives (in order from greatest to good):
Hipwood
Schache
Smith
Mathieson
William
Keyes
Andrews

Negatives (in order of worst to forgiveable):
Taylor
Green
Lester