The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You know what's great? We could win all of our remaining games and still get an elite talent in this year's draft. Further to that we will also get a super talent in McFadyen and have Fullarton who showed in his first NEAFL outing he has serious talent. Good time to wear maroon, blue and gold.

His son plays at the club I am involved in. Ripping guy Paul, stands over with a group of us & still enjoys a beer & dart.

Was partially the reason behind my BF handle. Was a fan, despite being a Bomber.

During Leppas tenure we would often bemoan the fact so many players had regressed.

The new regeime, even pre the last 3 weeks has overseen sooo much individual improvement at all levels of the playing group.

Bundy treading water.

Mayes and pappy cant crack it.

Few lower level players are stagent.

Other than that, pure improvenent.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

During Leppas tenure we would often bemoan the fact so many players had regressed.

The new regeime, even pre the last 3 weeks has overseen sooo much individual improvement at all levels of the playing group.

Bundy treading water.

Mayes and pappy cant crack it.

Few lower level players are stagent.

Other than that, pure improvenent.
Bundy played well yesterday and will only get better. Different role for him now. Linking play rather than just being on the end of it.

You know what's great? We could win all of our remaining games and still get an elite talent in this year's draft. Further to that we will also get a super talent in McFadyen and have Fullarton who showed in his first NEAFL outing he has serious talent. Good time to wear maroon, blue and gold.
Is the little indigenous guy Keidian Coleman? Did some very nice things. Smooth mover.

Is the little indigenous guy Keidian Coleman? Did some very nice things. Smooth mover.

Reminds me of Cox in the way he plays - reckon he'll take a while to come on but definitely see him getting listed.

Yeah loving Bundy in a general sense, just not sure you could argue he is vastly improved.

Part of the wheel that turns though.
I wasn't. I was just responding to your statement that he was treading water.

Eric Hipwood has kicked 16 goals in the last 5 weeks. Average of 3.5 goals a game in that time, Ben Brown who's leading the Coleman right now is averaging 3.1 a game. Eric's in a purple patch.

He’s been in great form! He and McStay playing off of each other really well. It also helps that Big O allows Hipwood to play in the forward half for the majority of the game.

To also think that he would have about 2-8 more goals if he managed to convert some easier shots on goals he has missed.

Eric Hipwood has kicked 16 goals in the last 5 weeks. Average of 3.5 goals a game in that time, Ben Brown who's leading the Coleman right now is averaging 3.1 a game. Eric's in a purple patch.

And he stil looks totally pissed most of the time and especially for about ten minutes after each miss. Gotta love a perfectionist kpf on our team. I hope noone tries to tell him it's ok to miss a few cause I love his hunger.

Eric Hipwood has kicked 16 goals in the last 5 weeks. Average of 3.2 goals a game in that time, Ben Brown who's leading the Coleman right now is averaging 3.1 a game. Eric's in a purple patch.
Add a few misses to that too with a few shanks. Would love to see him straighten up his kicking a bit more.

But yeah its great to have a dangerous looking forward kicking good numbers. Having multiple guys kicking 20+ makes for a much better season

He’s been in great form! He and McStay playing off of each other really well. It also helps that Big O allows Hipwood to play in the forward half for the majority of the game.

To also think that he would have about 2-8 more goals if he managed to convert some easier shots on goals he has missed.
Tall is the new short.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back