The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

The new forum layout. Wait......is this the negative thread?

Why does BF always have to try and change it,always ends up unreadable

Yep. This is much worse than the previous layout.

I can't see much difference in the set up apart from the addition of some color and a little tweak here and there.

Now the last time, that was a hatchet job.

Mine is completely different!
I know last time you could change the format by scrolling right to the bottom of the screen and in the left hand side there was a change format option, can't see it there this time. What I am seeing doesn't look much different at all besides the color.

I know last time you could change the format by scrolling right to the bottom of the screen and in the left hand side there was a change format option, can't see it there this time. What I am seeing doesn't look much different at all besides the color.
Yeah I changed mine back last time, I have looked everywhere And can’t find nuttin! I guess I will get used to it!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why not, I'm not a football is life or death kinda guy. And there are some positives to losing as in better access to the top end SA talent in the 2018 draft.:)
Yer I'm the same, but you do get sick of looking at the top of the draft options in round bloody 5 or 6 every year. I want to forget about the draft for a while and look forward to some September action instead of another draft night so early in the season.

Beating Hawthorn twice in the same year is an accomplishment.

If I did some stats research, I could probably work out the last time any team has achieved that feat.

I could be wrong but I’m guessing it’s been a while

I thought that on the weekend - I'm guessing Geelong during the "Kennett curse".

Remove this Banner Ad

Back