The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Money talks!

Wonder how poor old granny is doing?

Doing well In the exclusive "Twilights" Nursing home ...It has 'orderly's for elderly without the ordeals', if you get my drift...provides all the mod cons money can buy...Apparently she see's more of Mitch now than planned had he signed with the Dockers...The injury clause on the Dees contract is what got him to change his mind...:D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1 more game into

Docherty, Harwood, Longer, Bewick, Zorko, Paparone, Yeo, Karnezis, Lester, Clarke, Michael and Crisp.

Don't the other ten get credit for a game? :( ;)

Redden's tackling - up with the best in the comp.

Harwood will be a big asset in the next couple of years and I can see him becoming a real fan favourite over time, much like Zorko is becoming.

Clarke might turn out to be one of the drafting bargains of his draft year.

Bewick is good when he plays a really clear role up forward especially when teamed up with the likes of Green or Zorko.

He just seems like a guy who really tries hard to play his role well. I think he has plenty of improvement left on him too.

- I thought Paparone played his best game last night in difficult circumstances.
- Harwood was great - it makes you hope he has finally arrived and belongs at senior level
- Docherty continues to show he will be really good
- Lester will be a good player for us for many years - reminds a bit of Brad Boyd

Remove this Banner Ad

Back