The positives thread

Neale played his worst game of the year and no Berry and we only lost by a point on the road.

******* hell I wish my worst game when I played footy was 26 touches and 8 clearances!

I think Matho or Berry would have been the difference, but also think it's a fantastic positive to say we went in without two inside mids against a very big bodied Fremantle outfit and should have won. We backed our systems and only let ourselves down in front of the big sticks. No shame in losses like that at this stage of development. Pain, yes, but no Shame.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
That's a sweet stat right there.
Yep, it's so bloody good to be walking away from the Gabba after the game with a smile on the dial and a song in your heart instead of a frown, a sinking feeling in your guts and shaking your head side to side in bewilderment and then walking in the door at home and kicking the cat across the room.

M Malice

Hall of Famer
Aug 31, 2015
By the Gabba.
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Valleys. Chelsea.
One of my grandsons plays for Yeronga in the under 12 Div 1 comp, I took him to training this afternoon and Daniel Rich and Zac Bailey were there to have a chat to them, the boys were excited as hell.

I know the boys do this sort of stuff all the time but it's great to witness it 1st hand, Richy even strolled through the middle of mine and the granddaughters handball game, I must admit I was a bit starstruck.

Jun 27, 2017
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
One of my grandsons plays for Yeronga in the under 12 Div 1 comp, I took him to training this afternoon and Daniel Rich and Zac Bailey were there to have a chat to them, the boys were excited as hell.

I know the boys do this sort of stuff all the time but it's great to witness it 1st hand, Richy even strolled through the middle of mine and the granddaughters handball game, I must admit I was a bit starstruck.

Do you know why Yeronga never seem to have many or any 14-16 teams?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back