The positives thread

Remove this Banner Ad

At the beginning of the year we, if optimistic, were hoping to be coming into this round a bit like Port ... "The Power will make finals if Hawthorn loses and Adelaide wins and the Power get a big enough win to leapfrog the Dogs and Crows on percentage. "

Instead we have ... If Brisbane wins the Lions will win the minor premiership and host a qualifying final - if Brisbane loses the Lions could finish as low as fourth depending on West Coast and Geelong's matches.

Strange days indeed.

Making the finals was not on many radars at the start of the year.....to have the year we've had has been mind blowing to say the least.

Wherever we finish is the biggest bonus imo.

I still shake my head in amazement and awe at what our boys have achieved.

Win, lose or draw on sunday, I am just so proud of each and every one of them.:hearts::hearts:
If we were in USA they would probably make a movie of our season..........remember the lions!

I love that this thread is still running - you don't really need the rest of the forum at this point!

Well this and the death-riding thread.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do I look like a nutter when I like almost every post in a thread? Or in every thread. Euphoria of being a winning team makes the like button super attractive and it makes me ‘lovs ya’all’.
I've been giving the ❤Love❤ button a smashing lately as well.

These 2 songs literally bring a tear to my eye.

After a night like tonight, this thread is a good reminder of how bad things used to be and how we got through those times by finding positives.

Rainer had a better game tonight. He attacked the footy hard and contested whenever he could. Neale had a good game and provided the composure we needed at times.
Hodge was immense the whole game. He probably should have played on Dusty from the beginning. Clugga had a solid game too. Provided a lot of composure and strength in contests.

Onwards to next week!

Ok day after thoughts . We Carn't beat tigers it appears so let west coast or Geelong do it , either we could handle better. So we need to get past GWS at home then squeak past the pies not impossible

Perhaps the loss has put us on the better side of the draw

Remove this Banner Ad

Back