No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
This is the year for consolidation, the last year of bulk new faces in the 22. This group as it gels is the main group we will see for the next 5 years.

Our spine across the ground is, at least on paper, finally looking to be in good shape and it let's the rest of the team function properly instead of working around it. Will be great watching them progressively get it together!

PurpleReign

Cancelled
Jan 29, 2013
Damien Barrett restricted his digs at Fremantle to only 3 teams in his weekly sliding shite article. Fremantle, North Melbourne and Melbourne. Should be a good season. Ok, so this is a borderline perma-ban post according to the OP but 4 years into a re-stump sarcasm counts as positivity.

Apr 25, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
OUR GIRLS ARE PLAYING A FINAL TOMORROW!!!!!

Absolutely they are Allikat and we should all be stoked, it's a significant moment.

I haven't worked out how to generically go "Weee-dogggy!" for one team and "Send a rocket up their arses" on the other at the same time. Maybe it's a multitasking fault in my system ;) I'll get there eventually, I love both teams. Though it does ultimately begs questions on how to deal with both on the board, some threads are a crossover - such as this one, but others are specific to the male or female team. 2 preseason threads? (for example).

Err... I'm being speculative and forgetting that I'm in the positivity thread, don't mind me.

Walshy1

All Australian
Oct 4, 2016
AFL Club
Fremantle
If we can manage to get to 3-0 with no injuries and cobwebs fully blown out we will get back some big names and give this season a shake!

Being 3-0 would be a massive achievement. I think we should be pushing the 8 if we are in that spot

Ysaye

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 10, 2005
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
There is just so much to be excited about!

1. Lots of talented youngsters - so many I keep forgetting them! Darcy, Cerra, Brayshaw, Valente, Sturt, Cox, Dixon, Logue! We will get Henry, Western and Walker over the next few years! that's a well balanced group of talented youngsters to get excited about for 2021-2022ish!
2. We have Fyfe playing for us! We will have Hogan playing for us! (hopefully!) Maybe even Bennell? (maybe not...)
3. The new Perth Stadium is a great venue! Freo always has lots of gorgeous looking supporters who look good in purple! We have more supporters than many Vic and other clubs!
4. 6-6-6 looks like it is going to deliver some more interesting football! (at least in the short term!)
5. Western Australia is an absolutely amazing place to be! Much better than wet and miserable Victoria!

And that is just some of the very initial things to be positive about!

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
657072.jpg

Back