No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Jan 14, 2008
AFL Club
Fremantle
The smiles and camaraderie from the young guys who played in the Peel GF towards each other after the game was something else. Crozier came of age, stayed involved the whole game. Well done Croz, has made a lot of us eat our words. Brady wonderful game from a great young man. Him telling us the first day of pre season that he would never give up despite being delisted is branded into my brain. He never gave up ,worked his arse off to fix his deficiency's and is now a lock in the side. At last they played like they trained. Thursday's training session should have told us that the game they played was on the cards.

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
The smiles and camaraderie from the young guys who played in the Peel GF towards each other after the game was something else. Crozier came of age, stayed involved the whole game. Well done Croz, has made a lot of us eat our words. Brady wonderful game from a great young man. Him telling us the first day of pre season that he would never give up despite being delisted is branded into my brain. He never gave up ,worked his arse off to fix his deficiency's and is now a lock in the side. At last they played like they trained. Thursday's training session should have told us that the game they played was on the cards.
My next wildcard , deluca ;)

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
What is up with deluca he didnt play for peel? Is he injured? And what about cox and ryan both not playin yesterday anyone know whats up with them?
They all injured at the moment , will be checking on them this Thursday if I am free. Deluca and nyhuis if no more hidcup will be back after wafl bye round . cox just had an injury last Thursday so not really sure how long, thus the same with Ryan .Will update you if I got new info .the older training watcher will know more about this ( recommended salim malek the person to go to , but be nice when asking for info as they got big teeth)

jedi mind tricks

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 13, 2011
Dream State
AFL Club
Fremantle

Hey Salim. That is terrific news about Brady. Makes me happy to hear that

StingBitten

The Midland Steal
May 31, 2012
Bayswater
AFL Club
Fremantle
Now what we need is fierce, aggressive positivie vibes willing Bennell back to recovery - a fit Bennell in last night's match would have been something to behold. We must not allow this to turn into another Morabito, he will play this year and he will make an enormous impact. Preach with me now!

Apr 26, 2011
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Wimbledon AFC
Now what we need is fierce, aggressive positivie vibes willing Bennell back to recovery - a fit Bennell in last night's match would have been something to behold. We must not allow this to turn into another Morabito, he will play this year and he will make an enormous impact. Preach with me now!
Can only hope. But it does not look likely. I have beautiful calves and have already promised to donate them if the club wishes

meima

Cancelled
10k Posts
Jun 5, 2015
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Liverpool
It was a good win vs the Dogs. a good psychological win too. After beating them, we are capable of beating North, Carlton, Collingwood at home.
I not sure loh , depend on players hacking the ball to the boundary more or less .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

May 13, 2014
at the footy
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Roys, Melb Stars, Gryffindor
I've asked in the review thread but I'll ask here too. Anyone got a screencap of Fyfe and Neale embracing after the siren?
They have this up on www.aflphotos.com.au . Fyfe looks stuffed!

501480.jpg

ImperialPurple

Matthew Pavlich Medallist
May 26, 2003
South Freo
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
SFFC, Aussie Women's Cricket, HNK
2016 trade and (main) draft period - a summary.

Pick 3 for McCarthy, Hamling and Logue
Chris Mayne for Brad Hill
Pick 66 for Kersten

(seriously laughing all the way to the bank with all of these three above)

Then:
2nd round - Sean Darcy
4th round - Luke Ryan

:)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back