No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Obviously it's Fremantle football themed, but if you happen to have an awesome vanilla slice, or something else great in your day, feel free to share it in here.

I secured some new business and am on the lookout for a new accountant :) One of these days i'll employ someone from BF solely so that I can write off time here as business related

Considering how terrible we were with pretty much everything, and how good Geelongs finishing was, to only be 5 goals behind for most of the game is surprising.

It's possible we play some games as poorly as that and walk away with a win.

On GT-I9506 using BigFooty.com mobile app
Again, McCarthy missed a few set shots so it could of been closer.

Sandi dominant in the ruck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This was the highlight for me too. It was an absolute masterclass in rucking at the stoppages. How many times did a deft tap from Sandi, or a flick behind his back at a boundary throw in find one of our mids streaming past. Much more would have been made if this if we won. We have the best ruck and the best emerging ruck in the country. (Ok, English is quite good too but this is the Freo positivity thread)

This was the highlight for me too. It was an absolute masterclass in rucking at the stoppages. How many times did a deft tap from Sandi, or a flick behind his back at a boundary throw in find one of our mids streaming past. Much more would have been made if this if we won. We have the best ruck and the best emerging ruck in the country. (Ok, English is quite good too but this is the Freo positivity thread)
Sean Darcy > English.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are approaching one million bigfooty posts. Positive being that there is still a lot of interest in the club. (Don't look at the numbers for the Victorian clubs around us. Can't be bothered cropping.)
View attachment 350715
Thanks meima. You're doing your bit for the club (and Peel) :D

voNwJQ.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back