No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Don't think anybody would not like to see Apeness make the FFwd spot his, but the only place his presence has been felt is on the LTI.

Cox on the other hand I've got fairly high hopes for. He has impressed me from very early. He's got a bit to do, not there yet, but there's lots for him to work with and he basically knows how to football. Just needs to continue to buy in and spend more time in the system.
I was hoping we could make room for both if Apeness managers to stay injury free for two minutes. Bit hard though with Tabs and McCarthy up there already. Three of them like to roam. Cox, Tabs and McCarthy. Apeness can stay forward as a big bodied option and give us a genuine 2nd ruck. Be interesting to see what we do if they are all available.

Cox is looking better!

That focused one on one training he has been getting seems to be slowly coming into fruition at the next level. FWIW, I wasn't a fan at him all last year and thought he presented good on the weekend. Should of taken more impressive marks if it wasn't for friendly fire.

Also Fyfe is probably going to win the Brownlow, if you're getting 3 votes in a 70 point loss you're on an unstoppable track.

Cox seems to have a bit of Justin Longmuir about him. I feel he has a bit more presence though

You are drastically underselling how good J'Lo was when he was at his best, shame we only seen about 5 games of it.

Longmuir always looked good on paper and about two games a year; he was a better kick than Cox though. Actually Longmuir is what I predict is what I project Max King to be at the next level (Although Max King also has worse disposal....).

You are drastically underselling how good J'Lo was when he was at his best, shame we only seen about 5 games of it.
Jlo was my favourite player for years, I know how good he was on his day. I just think the way Cox lopes around with what seems to be a lack of urgency or lethargy is quite similar to that of Justin. His ability to pluck an unlikely mark on occasion and the lack of repeat efforts so far are also JLo-esque in my eyes.

I have high hopes for cox, I thought there were a good few positives to take out of his game. It's exciting to have a tall fella who can pluck a mark upforward on the park

Jlo was my favourite player for years, I know how good he was on his day. I just think the way Cox lopes around with what seems to be a lack of urgency or lethargy is quite similar to that of Justin. His ability to pluck an unlikely mark on occasion and the lack of repeat efforts so far are also JLo-esque in my eyes.

I have high hopes for cox, I thought there were a good few positives to take out of his game. It's exciting to have a tall fella who can pluck a mark upforward on the park

I don't disagree with the talent in regards to Cox, I really rate him possibly to the extend of overrating him.
I think he needs to be settled up forward regardless of what level competition he plays.

Tomorrow surely can't be any worse than today? And then only one more day to smash the Saints (we had better f***'n win) and start to get the semi-train wreck that is our club currently (off the field), back on the tracks. Overcoming adversity is almost a pre-requisite for greatness - I'm backing the club in to push through this ****show and come out stronger in the end.

I’m with ya hombre, all this doom and gloom is pretty s**t.
The leaders of our club need to stand up and do something and say something..... do by actions on Saturday night.
Whatever happens with all this episode - we need to get behind the players and support the team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tomorrow surely can't be any worse than today? And then only one more day to smash the Saints (we had better f***'n win) and start to get the semi-train wreck that is our club currently (off the field), back on the tracks. Overcoming adversity is almost a pre-requisite for greatness - I'm backing the club in to push through this ****show and come out stronger in the end.

Well said

Brayshaw's first half was good to watch, progressing well. Hes already our best tackler. Cerra is pure silk, those two clutch goals were class, especially that quick snap. I'm not concerned that he hasn't signed on yet, but it cannot be put to words how desperate I want him to sign a new deal. Cerra will be a very good and damaging player.

Positives -

Brayshaw getting better each week. Best two way runner we have and getting more confident hitting targets by foot. Sidestep great and very good hands.

Cerra - bloody hell we need to sign him. Snap and a couple of hand passes (left side to Langdon without making him break stride) were pure silk.

Watching Cerra last night I reckon he’s going to be the best player from last years draft There’s just something about the way he plays the game that’s going to be special

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back