No Oppo Supporters The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Brennan Cox is still proving me wrong, has been putting in the repeat efforts and looked dangerous as a forward all night. Add in Taberner and I dare say that could be a dangerous enough on the key tall side.
He is currently doing that thing where you think he has barely been involved but somehow ends up with 12+ possessions and 2 goals off 25 i50s.

Imaging what he'll be like with 2 more preseasons, proper support (Tabs) and supply.

I thought Cerra was really good again, looks at home this level, probably moreso than most of the RS noms this year so far.

Did Gerard Healy make a comment to the effect that he might be re signing sooner rather than later ? I though I heard that but maybe just hoping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought Cerra was really good again, looks at home this level, probably moreso than most of the RS noms this year so far.

Did Gerard Healy make a comment to the effect that he might be re signing sooner rather than later ? I though I heard that but maybe just hoping

Yeah he did but I think that was in reference to Tim Gossage's tweet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Brennan Cox is still proving me wrong, has been putting in the repeat efforts and looked dangerous as a forward all night. Add in Taberner and I dare say that could be a dangerous enough on the key tall side.
It was a couple of weeks ago, but I remember reading Cox covered 15km in a game in a west australian match summary. Playing as a key forward covering a lot ground and repeat leading is going to be Cox's role I think moving forward. HIs form this past month, while not exceptional has definitely been a significant positive on our year. Goal kicking has improved a lot as well.

Cerra. Well done son
Cerra and Banfield spent a significant time in the centre square together. I really liked how they competed considering how much Bellchambers dominated Jones it was a pretty good effort to not get totally smashed at centre clearances. We played six forwards and held our structure better than we have in recent weeks. Im hoping we continue to play a man on man style for longer periods in games for the rest of the year. Matera I thought showed a significant improvement in work rate. Was a much better effort by him today in my view. We are now pretty much guaranteed to have a top 7 pick even if Lynch leaves so Gold Coast 2 picks back to back.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back