Toast The Positivity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I can find positives about our club.

We have Kennedy. Will be the greatest forward we've ever had if not already.

We have good kids coming through imo. Including midfielders

The club seems poised to cut quite a bit of dead wood on the list giving way for youth. Happy to lose games in the short term to have long term gain for a change instead of the up and down of the last ten years.

Natanui is back next year

Don't have to go to the s**t hole of Subiaco anymore.

Episode 6 of game of thrones leaked so I get to watch it early

:)

Well, NN coming back next year will help a lot. JK still the best FF in the comp, hopefully for at least another 2 (or 3?) more seasons. Yeo, Gov and Shuey are very good players. Sheed, Duggan, Barrass doing pretty well, and will improve. Others like Nelson, Cole and Parto have promise. Jury's out on Watson, Willie, DV, Allen and Waterman, but if they can stay fit and perform consistently in the WAFL, they could be exciting prospects and could get a debut early on (may not be any room for Allen and Waterman immediately though). Not sure if we'll finish in the finals next year though if we are entering into a rebuilding phase and play a lot of the kids, but hopefully we'll build a foundation to improve in the coming years. It will depend a lot on how the young players come along.

Jack Redden and his second half of the year deserves a mention. Was as good as cooked after that horrible Essendon game, but hasn't played a single bad game since.

Along with Jetta cementing a first 22 spot, playing some blinders this year too, our questionable recruiting from 2015 is finally starting to pay off.

There is promise there, some of the kids also look the goods (so far), I am confident we won't be down for long - at least, not doing a North 2017 anyway.

DV, Rioli, Nic Nat, a fit Shuey, Redden getting a proper crack, another Coleman from Kennedy and hopefully employing the services of Tim Kelly and Liam Ryan the future looks exciting

DV, Rioli, Nic Nat, a fit Shuey, Redden getting a proper crack, another Coleman from Kennedy and hopefully employing the services of Tim Kelly and Liam Ryan the future looks exciting

I'd like to think Venables plays round 1 with Snadden knocking the door down. Should add some dimension to our midfield. Something to look forward to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back