The possibility of Essendon innocence: a travesty of justice or conspiracy theory for the ages?

Remove this Banner Ad

Sad enough to set up your own forum to host the EFC nuffies? Sad enough to post about it yourself?
Who set up their own forum?

I'm not posting about the scandal. Just asking a question, weird you got so touchy over it. :)

Dunno what's sadder.

Robbo and that "scientist" not letting this go.

Or the usual suspects in here still not moving on.

Christ how sad must your life be to be clinging to a drug scandal from 7 years ago as the highlight of your week.

Imagine how sad referencing two people having consenting sex twenty odd years ago as if it has some relevance to onfield performance is, but I guarantee when we play next year the Carey/Stevens stuff will come back.

You're the drug cheats and will be forever.

Imagine how sad referencing two people having consenting sex twenty odd years ago as if it has some relevance to onfield performance is, but I guarantee when we play next year the Carey/Stevens stuff will come back.

You're the drug cheats and will be forever.
Hey mate. You never did let me buy you that drink.

Ah well maybe next year.

I know you're trying to sledge me.

But that doesn't even make sense. 😂😂

Why so touchy? Did my post hit close to the heart?

Always amusing that the defenders arrive right on que in these threads surprised that anyone is in these threads.
If you had truly moved on, you wouldn’t be here 🤣🤣
Sad as it seems to the defenders, your clubs crimes and comical aftermath remain topical ...

Always amusing that the defenders arrive right on que in these threads surprised that anyone is in these threads.
If you had truly moved on, you wouldn’t be here 🤣🤣
Sad as it seems to the defenders, your clubs crimes and comical aftermath remain topical ...
Defenders?

My club got convicted for a drug cheating program. We were correctly punished under the rules.

Try again. 😘

Rubbish. He never came close to his 2012 before or after.

And Essendon never had as many soft tissue injuries before or after.

Not trying to get into a pissing match and understand why you can't stand him, but he was hardly "never close before or after"
his averages:
2010- 26 disp & 5.5 clearances 21 games
16 Brownlow votes
2011- 26 disp & 6.6 clearances 16 games
15 Brownlow votes
2012- 29 disp & 7.0 clearances 22 games
30 Brownlow votes
2013- 27 disp & 5.1 clearances 17 games
17 Brownlow votes
Was on an upward trajectory and was an ump favourite.

Correct.
Why are you here again ?
To laugh at those clinging to this 7 years after it happened as the highlight of their week?

I made that pretty clear. 😂😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to discuss your clubs failings for the next 70 years 🤣🤣
Laughs on efc and love that you lot are like moths to a flame 🤣🤣
I won't make it 70 years.

Though with modern medicine maybe I will. 🤷‍♂️

Not trying to get into a pissing match and understand why you can't stand him, but he was hardly "never close before or after"
his averages:
2010- 26 disp & 5.5 clearances 21 games
16 Brownlow votes
2011- 26 disp & 6.6 clearances 16 games
15 Brownlow votes
2012- 29 disp & 7.0 clearances 22 games
30 Brownlow votes
2013- 27 disp & 5.1 clearances 17 games
17 Brownlow votes
Was on an upward trajectory and was an ump favourite.

Don't bother people will never understand

Learning more about how they planned on making a mint on the aod after using the players as apparently unknowing test subjects IS the biggest and most hidden secret.
If that’s the case then they’re even more stupid than I imagined. If they proved that AOD is performance-enhancing, you can guarantee it would be immediately banned by WADA and they would get nothing. What an embarrassment to Australian sport.

If that’s the case then they’re even more stupid than I imagined. If they proved that AOD is performance-enhancing, you can guarantee it would be immediately banned by WADA and they would get nothing. What an embarrassment to Australian sport.
even if it was banned by wada because it worked they'd have still cashed in, the supplement market would have been lucrative.

either the players knew and didn't mind or they didn't know, the fact senior officers of the club were planning to make a private profit is appalling.

on the other hand you wont find many fit 40+ year old men on TV who aren't using HGH, test, and other stuff like it to maintain 'energy', low body fat and age-inappropriate musculature so you can see the financial appeal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back