The possibility of Essendon innocence: a travesty of justice or conspiracy theory for the ages?

Remove this Banner Ad

It speaks volumes about Essendon's place in the world that their key public defender is a bloke who was instrumental in the most shameful act in Australian sport.

It’s the ‘vibe’ of the whole thing.
The problem with that though, is that although I'm sure the AFL was as dirty as anyone throughout the saga - Essendon would be the hardest hit if the truth ever did come out.

The AFL did EVERYTHING they could to get Essendon off as lightly as they could.

That's where the real scandal lies.

LOL they were never innocent, pushing this line again just shows how little a clue those trying to defend them have. If a drug is not approved for human use it is banned as far as the WADA code is concerned it doesn't need to be on a list.
If only I could capture and sell the powerful mind altering technique that somehow renders all essendon supporters unable to grasp this very basic and simple concept..... world domination would be mine at last.......regards stewie griffin

The problem with that though, is that although I'm sure the AFL was as dirty as anyone throughout the saga - Essendon would be the hardest hit if the truth ever did come out.

The AFL did EVERYTHING they could to get Essendon off as lightly as they could.

That's where the real scandal lies.

They’re protecting their brand which Essendon FC are a big chunks worth.

The entire scandal of incompetence and secrecy is one big monumental mess with multiple parties ######g things up from all angles.

I’m just mucking around. I don’t care one iota if anyone gets ‘justice’.

It’s the past. Gone. Doesn’t exist anymore.

One day Hird will talk and tell the story.

Next best would be Evans. But I doubt he’ll ever spill the truth.

The entire scandal of incompetence and secrecy is one big monumental mess with multiple parties ######g things up from all angles.

An egomaniac like Hird? Who lied and threw everyone under the bus to try and get off?

He already told his version of "truth" in the court

I'd trust him less than meth addict bomber thompson

Hird will never tell the truth. Ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are pain killing injections cheating?
A drug, injected.
This enables a player to return to the field.
The classic misconception

Performance enhancing is not the only criteria for banning a substance. The biggest other one is whether or not it is dangerous.

The substances Essendon took were not approved for human use. That comes across as dangerous to me.

I am one of the few Essendon fans who openly said we cheated right from when this came out. We cheated 100%.

Having said that, people need to go take a look at the years before 2012. Jobe was buidoing form over tIme. He did not magically get better in one season.

Started to tear it up in 2011 before the "program" was always going to pull big votes from umps as our only inside mid.

The reality is Hird thought he was on to some genius secret plan but he wasnt. He stuffed up big time. Accept it.

That's not fair. Hird is still getting ready to tell his side of the story.

And when he does boy oh boy wowee are we all going to have egg on our faces..

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back