The possibility of Essendon innocence: a travesty of justice or conspiracy theory for the ages?

Remove this Banner Ad

I really don't give a rats arse what you are sick of.
Nowhere have I ever posted anything even vaguely hinting that "foreign drug cheats should be banned for life".

Go peddle your one man bullshit canoe up another posters river.

WADA and ASADA are both a ******* cancer on society, nationally and internationally.
If Governments and moralists want "Role Models" to attach their moralising anti-drug legislating idiocy on let that be themselves.
Drug test politicians, lawyers and police randomly. Then jail the campaigners when they test positive.
Make it a mandatory life sentence for any anti-drug zealot caught using.
See how that goes down.

yes, wada is just like Idi Amin

pack of Swiss bastards who sole purpose is to destroy Jim, Steve & jobe

i can't believe they came over the top...

a travesty of justice AND A conspiracy theory for the ages!!

ZZZZzzzzz.....

No player to this day has ever tested positive.

What don't you get about that.

We think you took something just doesn't hold up in a real court.
ASADA still have the players' blood and urine samples. Right now the tech to detect TB4 after a few days is at its infancy, once refined they (and WADA) are going to be completely vindicated. Though let's be honest, they most likely took more than TB4... that's why the last thing Essendon want is Dank spilling the beans in a court of law. And why Essendon got their real estate millionare mafia supporter (forgot his name) to convince Charter to shut up.

If the whole truth came out, Essendon as an entity would cease to exist in the AFL.

i can't believe they came over the top...
One of my fondest memories during the saga was Essendon supporters mocking WADA going over the top, I was berated for saying they'd actually do it. Apparently WADA "didn't care too much" or "didn't have the resources" or something lame like that.

Then it actually happened. A true Jezza moment.

One of my fondest memories during the saga was Essendon supporters mocking WADA going over the top, I was berated for saying they'd actually do it. Apparently WADA "didn't care too much" or "didn't have the resources" or something lame like that.

goat moment imo ... dons fans with the premature celebrations on mass

ah well well get 'em next time; either that or another 20 years without winning a final

Last edited:
Do we know what the long term health ramifications are yet? from said systematic doping regime :(
It is hard to say, probably only the players or their doctors know this. If they bothered checking, that is. I know Ryder made a huge fuss because he was expecting a child, and rightly so.

Not sure I ever asked you to care.

Plenty of Australians believe exactly what I've posted. You see it everywhere.

Drug cheats are the cancer.
Mate simply responding to your stupid post.
Obviously you are invested on the moralist dickhead side of the discussion or you would have just shut the * up.

Did jezza get fd over by unprofessional staff aswell?

"Oooh WADA oogga boogga"

It is hard to say, probably only the players or their doctors know this. If they bothered checking, that is. I know Ryder made a huge fuss because he was expecting a child, and rightly so.

That Carly Crawford article back in the day was a bit frightening

not that i am an expert in Thymosin Beta-4

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate simply responding to your stupid post.
Obviously you are invested on the moralist dickhead side of the discussion or you would have just shut the fu** up.
Yep, I believe in a level playing field. If you’re a sportsman that doesn’t want to play by the rules, you can go do something else. Pump yourself full of steroids and wank at yourself in a mirror.

"Oooh WADA oogga boogga"
In fact, here's their list of reasons:
This is hilarious after hearing the excuses why WADA wouldn't appeal that has been going on for weeks:

- WADA don't have enough finances to appeal a case of this magnitude.

- ASADA really had nothing and got it all wrong, WADA are going to slap them.

- WADA doesn't care about the AFL because it has no huge role in world sport, it's a backwater so why should they care eh.

- The public have moved on and don't want this to go on further.

- WADA knew it was some conspiracy with Vlad and Essendon haters out to get us because they're jealous of us and WE LOVE HIRDY!!

Asada should have dragged his arse and then grilled him then beat him up with a phone book every time he doesn't give a correct answer

They couldnt. He was a 3rd party contractor no longer associated with the club so they had no power.

The govt passed legislation to remove the requirement to still be working for the club but backdated laws are often struck out by courts so ASADA focussed on the club and players.

I really don't give a rats arse what you are sick of.
Nowhere have I ever posted anything even vaguely hinting that "foreign drug cheats should be banned for life".

Go peddle your one man bullshit canoe up another posters river.

WADA and ASADA are both a ******* cancer on society, nationally and internationally.
If Governments and moralists want "Role Models" to attach their moralising anti-drug legislating idiocy on let that be themselves.
Drug test politicians, lawyers and police randomly. Then jail the campaigners when they test positive.
Make it a mandatory life sentence for any anti-drug zealot caught using.
See how that goes down.

More drugs in sport. Yes. Awesome. Bring back the East Germans in the 70s, and Chinese in the 90s. And have athletes mysteriously dying in their 30s and 40s.

"Scientist" Bob O'Dea. In other words, the bloke who has been running a conspiracy angle, who presents his information on youtube wearing an Essendon members top and dabbles in alternative medicine. Finishes his presentation with "Go the Mighty Bombers".

Can't find him in Google Scholar. Can't find a paper that he has written.

Scientist, my arse.

Stop listening when he started panning mass spec. Bloke doesn't know what he's talking about.

ZZZZzzzzz.....

No player to this day has ever tested positive.

What don't you get about that.

We think you took something just doesn't hold up in a real court.
A precedent could not be set that you can take banned substances as long as they're not detectable with current tests and you don't keep records.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back