The possibility of Essendon innocence: a travesty of justice or conspiracy theory for the ages?

Remove this Banner Ad

Until someone ( or someones ?) come out and admit that they were all doped up with performance-enhancing drugs , then it is all maybes, to me.

I love this reasoning.

Try waking up to find some random home invader standing over the bodies of your dead family, covered in blood and holding the murder weapon.

Still a maybe then? I mean...you didn't actually see anything.

I love this reasoning.

Try waking up to find some random home invader standing over the bodies of your dead family, covered in blood and holding the murder weapon.

Come on, surely you can understand that this well meaning accused murderer was actually a good samaritan? They're holding the murder weapon because they found it nearby and wanted to secure it for safety, the blood is from their efforts to check for signs of life and resuscitate them. And why are the in the house? Well they heard a disturbance inside and rushed in to check!

I love this reasoning.

Matthew, that is a strange response, have a closer look, and a think , see what I actually said, then you tell me which one of the 34 and anyone else from that club was holding the murder weapon.
I mean real evidence, other than a sport supplement that was not mentioned as banned by two bodies WADA and ASADA until after the "fact?"
and the murder weapon was not listed as a weapon until much later, and after it was finished being used. ( that's if it was a murder weapon , see?)

So you tell me how you know who did the killing and what do we do, with sort of crud? Just throw out a net and catch everybody and assume they are all cheats because that's what they will be remembered as.
So lets see the whole truth mate? As you obviously must know?

WADA couldn’t even prove substance was even within 100km radius of Windy Hill let alone in anyone’s eyeball or arse. Same organisation that refused to investigate Russian olympians with a tonne of way more stronger direct evidence.

They did and Essendon were found guilty. Accept it!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back