Mega Thread The POST 2016 SEASON Buckley Coaching Discussion Thread (Latest: not much happening)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
got a link? or can you summarize?
shane-yarran_nxm041986t841l928det9ln8l.jpg

Wow... I reckon this is legit. Doesn't come across as a hack.
The Fyfe move on comment is most interesting to me..... Hope Freo remember what a nice contract we gave to Mayne!

I'm gonna stick my neck out here and suggest that Shane is not happy with the Dockers.
One thing bothers me about this saga.

If it's not 100% verified as him saying that, it's kind of disgusting to give it the dignity of any legitimacy.

One thing bothers me about this saga.

If it's not 100% verified as him saying that, it's kind of disgusting to give it the dignity of any legitimacy.
I am inclined to agree with you. It's poorly written, highly emotive and the character of the player making the claims about the club, Fyfe, Lyon and drugs is also hardly unblemished. If things are as bad as he states, then surely some knowledge of events at the club would already have filtered through to the public realm.

I am inclined to agree with you. It's poorly written, highly emotive and the character of the player making the claims about the club, Fyfe, Lyon and drugs is also hardly unblemished. If things are as bad as he states, then surely some knowledge of events at the club would already have filtered through to the public realm.
Fair point.
I'm just not comfortable, with out real verification of authenticity, to treat it as some sort of fact by the media.
If Yarran didn't say those things he is hence being presented in a very bad light.
Not sure that's a healthy thing for our society.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back