The Post Impeachment prediction thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

ChappyUK

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts BeanCoiNFT Investor Song Contest Winner - 5+ Rounds Podcaster Pokemon is Life Pantskyle
Sep 12, 2011
London
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Arsenal, QPR.
What will happen between now and election day?

Now that impeachment is done what will be the story leading into November.

Who will be the challenger
And
How will they beat Trump etc.

Now that impeachment is done what will be the story leading into November.

Who will be the challenger
And

Unless he does something stupid, story will move to the Dems and their primary

Still too close to call that for me

Unless he does something stupid, story will move to the Dems and their primary

Still too close to call that for me

I think you might be right.

I remember when Cenk of TYT had a massive meltdown on election night.

He threatened to take the Dems head on, primary long standing Dems and introduce new blood.

He and Bernie's 2016 campaign manager are following through on their promise. They want Bernie and they will primary anyone agai at him.

Them and the squad who is part of the movement are more determined to punish those that killed Bernie in 2016 than they are of killing Trump.

They are playing the long game.

If the DNC had a something approaching a candidate who could unite them, I believe they would beat Trump. As it is, even the DNC knows they don't have that candidate. They are horribly divided amongst themselves.

Trumps approval rate on the RCP average of polls is now over 45% - Rasmussen continues report he is at 50% and earlier this week even Gallop had him at 49%. Given that we know that around 5% of Trump supporters polled prior to the 2016 election repeatedly didn't not honestly respond to pollsters we can assume Trump has over 50% popularity as we speak.

It's for him to lose, I believe. Honestly, at the minute, he should go low key and let the focus fall on the divided DNC. Thereby in contrast he can, for once, appear to be the only adult in the room.

Easy win for Trump. Dems in disarray.

When there are 200K plus US citizens dead because Trump was playing golf instead of heeding the early warnings I think you'll find his Presidency is shot to pieces.

Biden will beat him comfortably.

When there are 200K plus US citizens dead because Trump was playing golf instead of heeding the early warnings I think you'll find his Presidency is shot to pieces.

Biden will beat him comfortably.
Tbf I posted before Coronavirus hit the US hard.

He will continue to be a massive fat cuck and still be attracted to his son in laws wife.
Oh yeh, he will hold a bible upside down and back to front after coming out of his bunker to show he means business!

He will continue to be a massive fat cuck and still be attracted to his son in laws wife.
Oh yeh, he will hold a bible upside down and back to front after coming out of his bunker to show he means business!
2020-06-04_164752.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Basic Democrat/left/liberal strategy of party backed by 80% MSM since 2017 has been to relentlessly portray Trump Admin in perpetual chaos - in order to ensure that women and Independents do not vote for Trump in November of this year.

In addition is the need to destroy the Trump economy and turn Trump into a recession president.
That would be the icing on the cake.

The key to the destruction of the economy obviously lies in the east coast liberal/left administered states .... eg New York, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Michigan ....

Conveniently from Dem pov, these are the states most ravaged by Corona-19 ... and if they, particularly New York, go into economic collapse as the after effects of the riots, then recession is probably ensured, imo.
Which helps explain the Democrats triple pike backflip on the once sacrosanct issue of maintaining the lockdown into one of turning the people out on the streets to risk a major second wave of the virus.

Very interesting times.

Remember Maggie, the left told us that a person’s sexual habits/preferences wasn’t up for debate.
We’ve had countless elections and still the left persist with this massive attempt at destroying our way of life and democracy. Don’t despair though because another election loss isn’t far away for you when Trump wins the 2020 election by a record margin.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back