Education & Reference The post your collection thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Whilst I'm in the shed, assorted AC/DC and other novelties. Not being maintained.

00e741ac12262e5451c9cf6235f5c140.jpg
a900258c6d6eb24d414440ea1e1a16aa.jpg

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

If you carried one of those on you tho, you'd be in some serious trouble? If the cops found it...?
Where I live blokes often walk the streets with small style knives attached to their belts. Bushie sorts. Admittedly not Rambo size but still clearly a knife, more than a boxcutter or Swiss army knife.

It all depends on reason and circumstance, as long as the blade isn't illegal, which case nothing will explain that.

Sent from my Nokia 7.2 using Tapatalk

Missus has quite a CD collection from when she used to DJ, would be about 2 or 3 hundred, all stacked away in the shed.

If we stop collecting kids toys and I ever get a chance to make something out of the shed, then they'll be perfect for the mid 90s setting with CRT TV and Playstaion/Nintendo setup I've got in my head.

Missus has quite a CD collection from when she used to DJ, would be about 2 or 3 hundred, all stacked away in the shed.

If we stop collecting kids toys and I ever get a chance to make something out of the shed, then they'll be perfect for the mid 90s setting with CRT TV and Playstaion/Nintendo setup I've got in my head.

What kind of DJ was she? Or just a general one, covered several genres??

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What kind of DJ was she? Or just a general one, covered several genres??
Dunno, was before we were together. Used to do a bit on the community radio station, and also school dances and that.

There's a lot of 'so fresh' cds in there so I'd say a top 40 type. The main radio station in town does enough of that I reckon, it sucks when you flick through commercial and community radio and keep hearing the same songs.

Dunno, was before we were together. Used to do a bit on the community radio station, and also school dances and that.

There's a lot of 'so fresh' cds in there so I'd say a top 40 type. The main radio station in town does enough of that I reckon, it sucks when you flick through commercial and community radio and keep hearing the same songs.

Lol I have a few "So Freshes" Ill admit to that. Also a couple "Pepsi Max hits"

Re. RnB mixes: RnB Supaclub, Blazin's.

House: Sessions/Ministry of Sound with John Course.

I look forward to it.

1500 DVDs thats huge

I've got about a 1000 dvd's/blu-ray and i thought i had a lot, then i worked with some one and he had about 3500 dvds/blu-rays, been 5 years since i worked with, who knows how many he would have now

I had a couple of shoe boxes of footy and cricket cards from when I was a kid but they got lost with a whole lot of my other odds and ends that mum was storing for me when I was o/s and she moved house. Then she GAVE AWAY!!!! my collection of vintage Rolling Stone magazines dating back to the sixties and including a whole bunch of Watergate issues that I'd managed to track down, not easy pre eBay. Not sold and made a quid for herself which I wouldn't have minded, rent for the ten years of storing my s**t but gave away. Still give her s**t about it.

Cheers, will do

They weren’t particularly amazing cards at the time - mostly Upper Deck and some Fleers, and nothing super rare

They are mint though. I was that kind of child.

1612410217703.png

Anything Michael Jordan with a 10/10 grading has gone through the roof.

This now sells for over US$1,000... just a base card.

The raw version of this card if the condition looks mint, could sell for around $100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back