Competition The Poznan Dingoes - logo & jumper competition

Remove this Banner Ad

I did have this one made up, but thought it lacked that bit of character the sash design seemed to have. I could have posted them both but I didn't want to split my votes haha.

But MoscowHawk feel free to consider this as a variant design of my original submission if that's alright :thumbsu:

wf3YnGV.jpeg

As many of you predicted - this was the winner of the jumper comp. Well done again magpienato!

Logo results are next

So, weirdly, the result of the logo voting was actually a 3-way tie between SunsphereParker Nickimus Rex and Andonis1997

So we can split the prize three ways and it'd belike 13.50 each. Would you guys like to split that prize? I can also give you the option to have a final 3-way comp to determine an outright winner:

In terms of the logo that they will eventually use as a team - one of the boys floated the idea of asking the Darling Dingoes (T20 cricket club) if they could copy their logo, re-colour it and obviously change the "Darling" to "Poznań". And that turned out to be the most popular idea, even though they haven't commissioned an actual design for that yet.

Instead of them copying the Darling logo, we could run a final 3-way comp to decide the outright winner. And the task would be to design something very similar to the Darling logo. Then we'd bump the prize up to $50 for the logo because it's more work for you.

If all three of you would like to do that - great. If one or more of you doesn't agree, then we'll award the prize money three ways. Either way - it's been a pleasure as always working with you all as always!

Darling Dingoes.jpg

So, weirdly, the result of the logo voting was actually a 3-way tie between SunsphereParker Nickimus Rex and Andonis1997

So we can split the prize three ways and it'd belike 13.50 each. Would you guys like to split that prize? I can also give you the option to have a final 3-way comp to determine an outright winner:

In terms of the logo that they will eventually use as a team - one of the boys floated the idea of asking the Darling Dingoes (T20 cricket club) if they could copy their logo, re-colour it and obviously change the "Darling" to "Poznań". And that turned out to be the most popular idea, even though they haven't commissioned an actual design for that yet.

Instead of them copying the Darling logo, we could run a final 3-way comp to decide the outright winner. And the task would be to design something very similar to the Darling logo. Then we'd bump the prize up to $50 for the logo because it's more work for you.

If all three of you would like to do that - great. If one or more of you doesn't agree, then we'll award the prize money three ways. Either way - it's been a pleasure as always working with you all as always!

View attachment 1160680

That Darling Dinhoes logo looks like a housos Tattoo

Hey mate, it looks to have just been a stolen/retooled logo for Stormwolves esports (I could tell because the actual text placement/design didn't make sense with the rest of it). The original artist is @arcane_arn on twitter

Up to you if you go down that route, but i won't be doing another logo, just don't have the time.

Alternately If you're looking for an american-style sports logo you might be better off just looking for websites that offer premade sports logos, they may line up with what you're after.

1624282226474.png

Last edited:
Hey mate, it looks to have just been a stolen/retooled logo for Stormwolves esports (I could tell because the actual text placement/design didn't make sense with the rest of it). The original artist is @arcane_arn on twitter

Up to you if you go down that route, but i won't be doing another logo, just don't have the time.

Alternately If you're looking for an american-style sports logo you might be better off just looking for websites that offer premade sports logos, they may line up with what you're after.

View attachment 1160863

All good mate! Then we are decided.

Appreciate the intel on that logo!! Thanks a lot!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back