The pre-Showdown Crows fan counterpoint thread (and miscellaneous trolls)

Remove this Banner Ad

You can talk about the Crows (93) and Bombers (99) choking all you like but the fact is both teams bounced back and won Premierships, I dont think I need to remind you which years :D

When/If Port win their first, you can be released from your choking tag because you've earned it. That hasn't happened yet, let's look at the other major chokers in the last ten years, the Western Bulldogs, I don't think Port will end up like them but we can only hope :)

Re: Its the same old Port Adelaide Chokers!!

Disco Clarky said:
Your all excited at this time of year.

New game plan. (so you say). New hope but unfortunately its the same old Port Adelaide that we know, same old feral supporters. You think this is the year? Well Im feeling the noose tighten around your necks. Yeah this time you may win your first final but really come playing in Melbourne it'll be the same old Port.(if you make it that far) . Lets just take a look at the Port Adelaide performances this year. Defeat by melbourne, thrashing by the Kangas, bigt loss to the Dons, solitary win against Box HIll and Williamstown. face it the Power are perhaps the biggest pretenders of all TIME!

I was just thinking to myself, "wow, that's the biggest troll i've ever seen from an Adelaide supporter", then i realised.

What is it with Essendon supporters and the Port board? Is it all boards? Can't they find their own? Perhaps the big footy admin needs flashing red uppercase text on the forum index.

Disco Clarky said:
solitary win against Box HIll and Williamstown.

You have to admit beating two sides in our only win is impressive.

crowie said:
You can talk about the Crows (93) and Bombers (99) choking all you like but the fact is both teams bounced back and won Premierships, I dont think I need to remind you which years :D

When/If Port win their first, you can be released from your choking tag because you've earned it. That hasn't happened yet, let's look at the other major chokers in the last ten years, the Western Bulldogs, I don't think Port will end up like them but we can only hope :)

Barracking for Centrals you should be pretty familiar with a side that regularly choked in finals series. You better hope Port don't wind up like Centrals are now!

wishbone said:
I was just thinking to myself, "wow, that's the biggest troll i've ever seen from an Adelaide supporter", then i realised.

What is it with Essendon supporters and the Port board? Is it all boards? Can't they find their own? Perhaps the big footy admin needs flashing red uppercase text on the forum index.

Moths drawn to the flame ... like when they play us in finals.

Ford Fairlane said:
Barracking for Centrals you should be pretty familiar with a side that regularly choked in finals series. You better hope Port don't wind up like Centrals are now!

I already put this post on another thread as a reply to a similar post of yours, but...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't make me laugh, it takes 30 years of failure to get where the doggies are...

BARK TO BARK Cough BARK TO B???

and just for good measure...

NAP Elizabeth Oval Saturday August 21
Central District 7.3 12.7 15.11 22.15 (147)
Port Adelaide Magpies 1.0 4.0 9.1 10.2 (62)

Another 30 years of Port failing then ay? I don't think I can contain my excitment :D

crowie said:
I already put this post on another thread as a reply to a similar post of yours, but...

Don't make me laugh, it takes 30 years of failure to get where the doggies are...

BARK TO BARK Cough BARK TO B???

and just for good measure...

NAP Elizabeth Oval Saturday August 21
Central District 7.3 12.7 15.11 22.15 (147)
Port Adelaide Magpies 1.0 4.0 9.1 10.2 (62)

Another 30 years of Port failing then ay? I don't think I can contain my excitment :D

I think I time limited my other response. But funnily enough it did take Port a while to dominate the SANFL. I don't know that I have the time or the patience for that tho! ;)

And yeah sure now you can spank the PAMFC, but where were Centrals when the PAFC ruled the SANFL? :cool:

Ford Fairlane said:
And yeah sure now you can spank the PAMFC, but where were Centrals when the PAFC ruled the SANFL? :cool:

We've been spanking the Magpies on the majority of occasions for 10 years, it's not a new development.

crowie said:
We've been spanking the Magpies on the majority of occasions for 10 years, it's not a new development.

That 10 year time span would take in 1995-96. Now who won the flags those years? Simple fact is Centrals have only won premierships since the PAFC left the building ... but that's ok, someone has to dominate the feeder comp, to fill the void we left.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

crowie said:

The post-PAFC SANFL is a snapshot of what Formula One will be like once Schumacher retires.

I did say majority, that takes in all games. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about those dark years where we (Centrals) lost to the Magpie scum in those 2 grand finals. I am hoping more than anything that we can one day claim the revenge we deserve against the Magpies, but the truth is, they're just too darn crap!

crowie said:
I did say majority, that takes in all games. Don't worry I haven't forgotten about those dark years where we (Centrals) lost to the Magpie scum in those 2 grand finals. I am hoping more than anything that we can one day claim the revenge we deserve against the Magpies, but the truth is, they're just too darn crap!

You also said last 10 years. Port in its various guises made GFs in 1995, 96,97,98 and 99, winning flags in 4/5 of those years. Did Centrals really regularly spank Port those years or have you miraculously stretched the last five years into 10? Even in the past five years Port have done better than plenty of others against the Dogs. Last year Port won 2/3 IIRC, including spanking the Dogs at Elizabeth.

Ford Fairlane said:
You also said last 10 years. Port in its various guises made GFs in 1995, 96,97,98 and 99, winning flags in 4/5 of those years. Did Centrals really regularly spank Port those years or have you miraculously stretched the last five years into 10? Even in the past five years Port have done better than plenty of others against the Dogs. Last year Port won 2/3 IIRC, including spanking the Dogs at Elizabeth.

Regional board ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back