Prediction The Preemptive Outrage Thread...

Remove this Banner Ad

What are you going to get angry about before it even happens?

Farren Ray getting another game? Majak Daw and Mason Wood not getting another game? The umpires paying a decision? The Umpires not paying a decision? Brad Scott ... insert sack Scotts here...?
I'll be outraged over the outrage when LT kicks the sealer from a free for a head high tackle.

I'm gonna be outraged at having to sit in a hot tub with a glass of wine and the Darl instead of watching the match. Hopefully, not too outraged!
I'd like to express my preemptive outrage on behalf of the poor soul who'll have to clean that hot tub.

Fumbling.

The ******* fumbling.

If I see our players treat the ball like a bar of wet soap at critical moments like they did against Sydney, then my outrage will be so great I will go completely Tetsuo on the fine city of Hobart and JB can kiss goodbye his beloved 5 year deal to play 3 games a year there because it will.simply.cease.to.exist.

Fumbling.

The ******* fumbling.

If I see our players treat the ball like a bar of wet soap at critical moments like they did against Sydney, then my outrage will be so great I will go completely Tetsuo on the fine city of Hobart and JB can kiss goodbye his beloved 5 year deal to play 3 games a year there because it will.simply.cease.to.exist.

Kanedaaa!

Fumbling.

The ******* fumbling.

At this point it'd be great to do some editing to that scene with Tetsuo screaming "Stop ******* Fumbling" as reality collapsed around him.

Or some Downfall subtitles. THE FUMBLING!!! JESUS! ARE THEY PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALLERS. WHAT THE *!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I will be outraged when Maj has ten tackles 12 disposals 3 goals 20 hitouts and peeps on here say yeah, "highlight reel" and fitness isn't up to standard.

Faded in the last 2-3 mins. Delist.

Kimbo

Cancelled
Veteran 10k Posts
Dec 14, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Sturt, Liverpool
If Wood decides to go to Freo for a packet of Twisties or, worse, into the rookie or PS draft where Freo or *essendon pick him up for nothing.

Takes on and easily beats four opponents and drills a goal from 60 - no game sense. Get rid of.

Kicks 8.1 but gets in Petrie's way in a marking contest when Drew flies to get his first goal of the day. Criticised for not understanding how to lead around other tall forwards. Execution at dawn.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back