Game Day The Prelims 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Went to the game last night with my Tiger dad. Was heaps of fun - sat close to the cheer squad, which will prob give some of you lot nightmares at the thought! We actually had about 10 Giants supporters a couple of rows behind us, they were good fun too - very vocal (valiantly against the tide of noise). Really festive atmosphere outside the ground pre match.
Round 1 must be fun in your house haha

Good thread and great read gents

Looking foward to seeing you carlton boys support the tigers next week against that mob that has taken 2 Gun players from you for nothing and look like taking Gibbs for unders this year.

It was great to beat the Carlton seniors today - Went to the game with my 3 Carlton mates and they were all screaming Yellow & Black
Never thought i would see the day but it happened ( wait till they see the video tomorrow they were smashed lol )

Look foward to Round 1 - Cheers

I will never ever support those Ferals!

Slowly coming round to the Tigers. As much as their supporters are the bottom of the barrel on BF, that is in reality a small percentage. I've half a dozen or so Tiger supporting mates who deserve a bit of joy.

I'm a bit the same, my neices husband is very sick won't see many more games die hard Richmond and have a couple of close friends who have been through footy hell, I'm happy for them

Edit: you won't here me say go Tigers, am hoping for a close hard fought game

Last edited:

Looking foward to seeing you carlton boys support the tigers next week against that mob that has taken 2 Gun players from you for nothing and look like taking Gibbs for unders this year.

It was great to beat the Carlton seniors today - Went to the game with my 3 Carlton mates and they were all screaming Yellow & Black
Never thought i would see the day but it happened ( wait till they see the video tomorrow they were smashed lol )

Some chicks and ladies on here too, none on the Tigers board ?

This lady is going for the Crows

So both Sloane and Cotchin to get rubbed out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Only just seen the Cotchin bump...he really shouldn't. Hate seeing players punished for attacking the ball. Sloane shouldn't be so much as looked at.

The Ellis bump looked the worst of the three.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only just seen the Cotchin bump...he really shouldn't. Hate seeing players punished for attacking the ball. Sloane shouldn't be so much as looked at.

The Ellis bump looked the worst of the three.
Cotchin went passed the ball shoulder first. Wasnt going for the ball. How can he get off? Even if its just a fine he gets a week because he already has 2.

On SM-N920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

I still don't get the Grigg s**t, are you all saying that you wanted him to remain at the club? I don't mind him, he does he job week in and week out for the Tigers and I thought he played pretty well yesterday.

Martin having an outstanding final series this year like Picken did last year. Much prefer Picken.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back