Unofficial Preview The Premiers v West Coke - Its raining free kicks - Banter Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

After experimenting with no ruck last week watch Beveridge to instruct the players to kick along the ground to enter the F50 to nulify WC's intercept marking.
Instructed dahlhaus to hospital handpass inside F50 so we can get tackled and get that all important stoppage.

on a serious note, this is the best banter thread of the lot, actually real banter. All the others so far have just been cringe-worthy and often downright nasty. Well done guys, been an enjoyable read (so far).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So i've made it over here safe and sound, i got one chance, who do I take out at their training session?? Surely Kennedy is their most important player for the match i'd have thought.

Doggies supporters up and about after winning the premiership last year due to importing refs from the NRL to umpire their games. Can't believe they still weren't penalized for knock ons and forward passes but I guess they'll always be umpire's pets no matter what code they play in.

Doggies supporters up and about after winning the premiership last year due to importing refs from the NRL to umpire their games. Can't believe they still weren't penalized for knock ons and forward passes but I guess they'll always be umpire's pets no matter what code they play in.

images (15).jpg

Not this time sorry, Kennedy to kick another 10 because there's no Dogs player over 5'5" other than Australia's most expensive potato in Tom Boyd.

Might have to get Zaine to give Kennedy a Cal Ward special. And that "spud" has a Premiership medal and with a bit of luck could have had a Normie to go with it.

Not this time sorry, Kennedy to kick another 10 because there's no Dogs player over 5'5" other than Australia's most expensive potato in Tom Boyd.
Are you forgetting about the bloke that won a best and fairest in a premiership year? The one player that literally has more worth than the entirety of WA.

Our lord and saviour, The Bont.

Our massive advantage of an extra 1.8 free kicks that we average over the Eagles will surely be erased by their noise of affirmation. This coming from a crowd of people most of who have never seen a match at any other ground outside the comfy confines of Subiaco.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back