Unofficial Preview The Premiers Vs Norffff. Banter thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Came here expecting some new material but how boring and predictable it has turned out to be.

You're turning into Hawthorn with regards to your only defence 'go to' is winning the premiership, and your offence with "Norf" is stale and non-effective.

Please, some more thoughtful banter in the future.

I agree, our banter capabilities are as impressive as Norf's win-loss record this season

Came here expecting some new material but how boring and predictable it has turned out to be.

You're turning into Hawthorn with regards to your only defence 'go to' is winning the premiership, and your offence with "Norf" is stale and non-effective.

Please, some more thoughtful banter in the future.

Because the Norf posters material of umpires and brave is so much more orginial.

Next time we will make sure the banter has a lot more "malice" in it.

For what it's worth, this will be a pretty good contest.

The Roos do have some decent talls in their side and are a threat, but we are the Premiers going at half rat power so far this year.
Overall, if we are any good, we should win this and gradually get our season up and running.

The Doggos by 20.

I'll tell u one thing last time u beat us u guys went hard in our banter fred, if we get the win tommorow i'll be encouraging all of my Norfies to pay this thread a visit and say hello.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if we lost. Aren't travelling too well atm.

We should win on the back of Norf being s**t but you never know with footy.

It's hard to banter with a club that may well not exist in its current form the next time they beat you.

Almost feel sorry for Norf. ..

Almost.

Like, seriously, you do know that three years ago you were looking right down the barrel?

By all means celebrate your premiership, but this s**t makes you look quite pathetic.

Round 4 is still early to know how teams are travelling, u guys finished later than most teams, don't know how much truth to that.
I'm surprised by alot of bullflogs lack of confidence in this game but every game is a danger game if ur team is off.
We have still got a pretty experienced team out there alot of players early to mid twenties.
Brad is only starting to bring a few young players in like Sympkin,Pruess etc but not as many as we would like but that's another story.

I'm picking a draw.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

At least Carey apologised for his violence against women.
The sexual assault or just the glassing or just the shoving and slapping?
Gonna have to narrow that down.

Round 4 is still early to know how teams are travelling, u guys finished later than most teams, don't know how much truth to that.
I'm surprised by alot of bullflogs lack of confidence in this game but every game is a danger game if ur team is off.
We have still got a pretty experienced team out there alot of players early to mid twenties.
Brad is only starting to bring a few young players in like Sympkin,Pruess etc but not as many as we would like but that's another story.

I'm picking a draw.

Yeah you never know. We've been going with a weird setup with heaps of flankers. So far we've been getting killed out of the midfield which didn't really happen at all last year. Our wins have come on the back of skills more so than grunt and inside work which was our forte last year.

They were good enough to get 5 goals ahead of Geelong - and bad enough to throw it away :oops:

Unless our midfield picks up, we could be in for a real struggle tomorrow :cool:

At least Carey apologised for his violence against women.

I never thought I'd see the day when the bitterest man on bigfooty come to terms with the established fact that Whitten was the superior player.

Good for you.

The big day is here! Thompson! Swallow! Hansen! It's the exciting Kangaroos lighting up Good Friday football, live today on 7!

If it wasn't for Wayne Carey, would the Roos have had a single player to get excited about in the last 25 years? If ever there was a cautionary tale about the pitfalls of trying to avoid ever bottoming out, it's Norf running with a grim bunch of dull, shinboning battlers for 15 years straight.

The north board is excellent reading in response to the team announcement.

We have Bevo, they have Scott. That is all

The big day is here! Thompson! Swallow! Hansen! It's the exciting Kangaroos lighting up Good Friday football, live today on 7!

If it wasn't for Wayne Carey, would the Roos have had a single player to get excited about in the last 25 years? If ever there was a cautionary tale about the pitfalls of trying to avoid ever bottoming out, it's Norf running with a grim bunch of dull, shinboning battlers for 15 years straight.

Vanilla yoghurt.

Boring with a fair bit of sourness.

I'll tell u one thing last time u beat us u guys went hard in our banter fred, if we get the win tommorow i'll be encouraging all of my Norfies to pay this thread a visit and say hello.

How very brave of them, to come here after the fact.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back