Live Event The premium access only Essendon Collingwood supporter Anzac Thread - champagne and caviar within

Remove this Banner Ad

Just as these two powerful and important clubs once again play the biggest and most parochial game of the year, I feel the Bay needs its own dedicated premium access thread for Essendon and Collingwood supporters. It's probably long overdue tbh.

Lets be clear here - minnows can GAGF. Please don't embarrass yourselves with your inferior posting, inferior relevance and inferior football scheduling. Anzac Day Eve? lol, just lol. :$

Pies and Bombers this is the thread we richly deserve. Soak it in, enjoy it and once again kudos for being apart of such a big and important event.

z

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

There’s Anzac eve game?
It's like the s**t comedian that warms up before the main show starts. Everyone knows they've got * all chance of a career but you smile and clap warmly whilst secretly wishing they would GTFO so the real thing can start.

The title or the word goo will likely bring the in the hawfie supporters to this thread.

Welcome non minnow supporter

Thank you. :)

Could you please tell zackah that the champagne was perfect. :thumbsu:

The title or the word goo will likely bring the in the hawfie supporters to this thread.

Thread aimed to bait minnow supporters in so likely they will indeed enter

Thank you. :)

Could you please tell zackah that the champagne was perfect. :thumbsu:
I believe they already have their own special access facility

giphy.gif

Oh I see it's our home game this year too. Wonder if we should use that extra guaranteed large cash injection (tehe) to help prop up the other minnow flogs in the comp?

tenor.gif

A solid yes to that friend

We must do our part and keep clubs like norf,saints,Footscray and every other minnow club afloat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AOD & TB4 vs HGH & Clenbuterol
First unworthy flog to try and infiltrate this premium thread for big club supporters and it’s bosky.

I’m completely shocked.

First unworthy flog to try and infiltrate this premium thread for big club supporters and it’s bosky.

I’m completely shocked.
......to be sitting there?

But at least we never hid a pedo....
No, your club tried to hide James Hird from blame which was considerably worse.

Richmond's George Pell only destroyed a couple of young lives by injecting his dick whereas Teflon Jimmy injected 44 with christ-knows-what and still won't accepted blame. He rooted his own club harder than Pell's ever rooted anything and kept that rooting up for years on end, although to be fair so did Pell.

No, your club tried to hide James Hird from blame which was considerably worse.

Richmond's George Pell only destroyed a couple of young lives by injecting his dick whereas Teflon Jimmy injected 44 with christ-knows-what and still won't accepted blame. He rooted his own club harder than Pell's ever rooted anything and kept that rooting up for years on end, although to be fair so did Pell.

Lol

I wasn’t talking about about Richmond

Lol

I wasn’t talking about about Richmond

Shameless, but you can’t blame Bosky from trying to pretend he didn’t know what you were talking about.

Shameless, but you can’t blame Bosky from trying to pretend he didn’t know what you were talking about.
Nor can you blame this Essendon* muppet for trying to pretend he didn't know I was suggesting James Hird is a worse human being that most kiddy fiddlers?

Look at you cozying up to the side of the Drug Cheats mate! Careful sleeping with the dog, you'll wake up with fleas.

Nor can you blame this Essendon* muppet for trying to pretend he didn't know I was suggesting James Hird is a worse human being that most kiddy fiddlers?

Look at you cozying up to the side of the Drug Cheats mate! Careful sleeping with the dog, you'll wake up with fleas.

Lol

Nice melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back